14. Man in Black

NEVER EVER CALL SOMEONE A MUNAFIQ (HYPOCRITE)
EVEN IF THEY ARE.
THAT IS NOT FOR YOU TO SAY,
JUDGE OR POINT OUT.

ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA'ALA IS THE ULTIMATE JUDGE.

✖✖✖

Farhan Khan

The day of Shopping Centre incident

The door opened with a creaky sound, bringing nothing but more darkness in an already dark room.

"Your assumptions were right. He is a traitor," The man said, entering the dark room. He was wearing a brown jeans with a blank white shirt that was half tucked in his jeans, making him look like rebel. The darkness of the room made him stand out in his white shirt.

The only source of light in the dark room was a lamp that was placed on an old wooden table. The two guards who were already in the room with their boss held their breaths, waiting for their boss's reaction.

The Boss was seated in the chair placed infront of the table. He was wearing a black pant with a white shirt which was hardly visible 'cause the person sporting it wore a long black overcoat which hid the shirt. His eyes were covered by the black hat that he had wore. His mouth was moving as he was chewing a bubble gum. He made a bubble from it and puffed it neatly.

He smirked knowing he was right. He may not know the difference between a good person and a bad person but he could surely differentiate a loyal person and a treacherous person.

"He was passing our information to the 'Black Wolves' for a month now. They have been on our back since a long time. Steve was an easy catch." The man continued as he made his way to the boss and stood beside him.

"I expected more from him." Was the Boss's short reply.

The man signalled the two guards to go out. They nodded curtly before following the order.

"I have to say, Farhan. Your mind works like. . .a computer professional's fingers working on the keyboard. Smart and fast."

"I have told you million times don't call me by my name and thank you for the comment though," Farhan replied as he took off his hat and placed it on a table.

"Come on! No one's here. I'm tired of calling you 'K'!" He whined.

"Stop being childish, Ray!" Farhan aka K ordered whilst rolling his eyes.

"It's Rayyan!"

"Ray," Farhan's voice was stern.

Rayyan grumbled.

"He did it for money, Didn't he?" Farhan asked referring to Steve, the traitor.

"Yes. We all knew he was greedy, but to the extent of betraying us, I wasn't expecting it," Rayyan aka Ray said.

"So when will we meet him?"

"I asked him to meet at an old and abandoned house that looks like Witch's big hut."

"The one near the Mall?" Farhan asked after rolling his eyes and stood up.

"Yes."

"When?"

"After an hour!"

"How's things with Rafa?" Farhan asked, after a moment of silence.

"Wasn't she avoiding you since the last week?" Farhan asked again.

"Yes, she was. But yesterday night when I went to meet her...." Rayyan trailed off.

His mind lost in the conversation he had with his sister, Rafa.