3.Emotionalism and New Friend

Family are like branches on a tree we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one..

✖✖✖

I rolled prayer mat and kept it in it's place. It was 5:30 by now.

I went to washroom to wash my face. I was crying again in my prayers 'cause I was missing my father. I will meet him in Jannah, Inshallah. Although, I pray for him but still......I can't help missing him.

I looked at myself in the mirror, swollen eyes, reddish nose and tear stained face. I washed my face and came out of the washroom.

I took the Qura'an from the shelf and sat on bed. I began reading Surah Ar-Rahman.

I soon finished the surah and began reading another one.

✖✖✖

I kept the Qura'an back in shelf. I looked at the clock.

6:45 am

I lied on bed, my head resting on backboard. My Cell vibrated. I took if from nightstand.

38 messages

Four were from our family group and the remaining from "Drama Queens!". They changed the group name, again. But this one suits my friends. They are really drama queens, especially, Humaira, my bff.

Izma: I am missing you guys, I want uni to start ASAP!

Hafsa: Me too, but I also want to enjoy holidays.

Maryam: Girls! Where's Inaya and Humaira?

Izma: In their houses.

Maryam: Hafsa...you know?

Hafsa: I think.....they don't have enough time to check their mobiles.

I send salaam and in no time they replied with Walaikumsalam.

Izma: Hey...Ms.Invisible!

Me: Hey... Ms.Everywhere!

Maryam: How are you, Inaya?

Me: Alhamdulillah.... What about you girls?

They replied and we started talking about random things.

Hafsa: When will Humaira Come back?

Me: She didn't told me the exact date but soon... Inshallah..

Maryam: Inshallah..

'Humaira changed the subject from "Drama Queens!" to "Humaira is back!"' I read the notification and a smile made it's way on my lips.

Humaira: Assalamualaikum..

We replied.

Izma: When did you came back from Dahab?

Humaira: What kind of friend are you, Izma? I came back after so many days and the first question you ask is 'when did you came back?'. It Hurts;)

Izma: *sigh* Okay Ms.Drama Queen.. How are you?

Humaira: That's like ma girl. Alhamdulillah.. M good... What about you guys?

We replied 'Alhamdulillah'.

Hafsa: So, when did you came back?

Humaira: Before two hours..

Me: How was the journey?

Humaira: Tiring..

Maryam: You should rest now.