11.Tragedy in the Mall

Reminder: Please pray before reading this. Whatever prayer it is, please pray. Prayer is the most important thing. Don't delay it or miss it for reading this or anything.

X

"Say: The angel of death, who is set over you, will take your souls, then you shall be brought to your Lord."

Qur'an 32:11

✖✖✖

It was Farhan Khan!

A Mafia! He was biggest drug dealer of Italy but recently he moved to some other country.

Did he shift here? Maybe!

That's not happening!

We would have the biggest drug dealer in our city. What would happen to us?

No! No! Think positive, Inaya!

But Alhamdulillah, he's not involved in human trafficking.

Now, you may think how do I know these things?

When Adyaan told me about this drug dealer in our city. I couldn't help but google it.

Inaya! Snap out of your world! You are standing in front of the Mafia for Allah's sake.

Farhan was punching the thug like guy very furiously. He was spitting blood and coughing.

"How dare you betray me? Don't you know who I am? I am Farhan Khan! THE Farhan Khan!" Farhan said as he punched the thug like guy in his jaw.

"Spare my life! Please!" The thug like guy was begging him.

"Spare your life?" He gave a humorless laugh.

"I won't!" He said as he took hold of the guy's neck.

"He will kill him!" Nawal whispered beside me.

"We can't let a person die infront of us." Adyaan said.

"We have to do something!" I whispered back in urgency.

"Are you crazy?! He's a Mafia! A gangster! We can't do anything!" She whispered quietly.

That's true! But I can't let a person die infront of me. He might have a family waiting for him. He's involved with mafia, he may not be a good person. But what about his family? He might have wife and innocent kids waiting for him. Maybe he's parents are waiting for their son to return!

What do I do?

Should I call the cops? I thought. Before I could voice my thoughts, Adyaan asked us the same question.

"You got to be kidding?!" Nawal whispered beside me.

"Nawal! We can't let a person die! Be it a good person or bad." I said.

Nawal thought for a moment then replied, "I think you are right. And among several people here no one will know it was us."

I don't blame Nawal for not understanding the situation before 'cause she's just 15 years old and doesn't exactly know how to handle the situation. However, I'm really glad she understood the situation later. Better than never.

I smiled at her and took out my mobile to call the cops.

"Is it shooting of a movie or something?! Why are you all gathered here?!" Farhan yelled. The thug like guy was now lying on the floor and breathing heavily.