3 | Where Were You?

Start from the beginning

-

Camila heard her phone buzz, she had luckily calmed herself down. She didn't know if she had overreacted or if she was just overwhelmed with emotions, but she knew what she did wasn't the best option.

She left her best friend after they slept together, she started regretting leaving him, being a one night stand to him. Maybe she should've just faced him, maybe it would've made her feel less guilty.

She grabbed her phone from the coffee table and when she saw the contact name her heart stopped. Of course he had to text her, she tapped on the notification. She placed her thumb on the finger scanner which led her into her messages with Shawn.

Shawnito😍:
Hey! Congrats on yesterday!! Wanna go grab some lunch to celebrate Xx

Princess♥️:
Hey! Thanks so much Shawnie!! Congrats on yours too! I would love some lunch...

Shawnito😍:
Great, I'll pick you up around 5?

Princess♥️:
Yeah, see you then Xx

Shawnito😍:
Last night was crazy...

Camila read his last message and she started to panic. What did he mean? Did he remember was they did? What did he mean by last night was crazy? Camila wasn't sure exactly and she didn't want to tell him something he didn't need to know, but she hoped to god he was talking about something different.

Camila finally built up the courage to text him back, all she wished to know if he knew about the events of last night.

Princess♥️:
What do you mean?

Shawnito😍:
I don't remember a single thing, after we got to that bar everything was a blur. I woke up naked and alone in my bed, and my clothes scattered everywhere. I just had my first one night stand.

Camila's eyes grew, he really had no idea who it was. He had no idea what events took place between them last, he was completely oblivious to the situation.

Apart of her was glad, she knew that if he didn't know it wouldn't ruin their friendship. She wondered how long would she keep this from him. It had to come out eventually didn't it? The truth always does. She wondered that if she kept it from him and it somehow got out that he slept with her possibly in a year from now, would he be angrier? Sadder? Would he loose trust and respect for her?

Princess❤️:
You did drink a shit load...

Shawnito😍:
Enough to wipe my memory from last night?

Princess♥️:
Seems like it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shawnito😍:
God, I'm such an idiot for letting this happen?

He felt like an idiot, how? Camila wondered. Shawn and Camila talked about everything and anything. She knew him better than anyone, why did he feel like the idiot?

Princess♥️:
An idiot? What, why?

Shawnito😍:
I just like to be in love with the girl I sleep with, I mean I just wanna love and trust her. I don't like the fact that I don't even know the name of this girl!

Camila laughed a little. It was ironic that he did know who the girl was. He knew everything about the girl who left him in the morning, he didn't know that this stranger to him was his best friend.

Princess♥️:
I'm sorry Shawn, it's going to be alright, I'm sure everything will be fine. This happens to people all the time

Shawnito😍:
Yeah, sure it may happens, but what if this girl leaks it all over the internet. This could portray me as someone I'm not!

Princess♥️:
I'm sure she wouldn't do that Shawn. Just calm down, okay?

Shawnito😍:
Okay, fine. Thanks for always being there for me Xx

Princess♥️:
It's not problem Shawn, really. I'll see you at 5?

Shawnito😍:
Yeah, I'll pick you up 🌹 luv you

Princess♥️:
Luv you Xx

Camila closed her phone and placed it back onto the coffee table, even though she agreed to lunch, she didn't know if she could face him, let alone look him into the eyes.

God, what is she going to do...

A/N: HEY YALL!!

Ive updated 3 days in a row?!! That never happens 💀

Thanks so much for all this support with only two chaps we already have 230+ reads, WHAT THATS CRAZY!

Now I know I'm updating everything but don't expect that in the future!

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chap my lovelies!!

IF YALL WANT I MAYBE CAN UPDATE TOMORROW?! COMMENT IF YOU WANT IT!

I HAVE ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT WHAT I CAN WRITE ABOUT KSKS♥️♥️

Till the next chapter...