"What's wrong?" Sam asks with crossed arms.

"They won't wake up, it's like they're in some type of coma. But there's this energy, maybe magic flowing through their system." Everyone was quiet.

"Do you know when they'll wake up?" Peter asks and Bruce shakes his head.

"I have no idea." The room went silent.

"What are we going to do?" Loki asks from behind everyone.

Tony stands tall. "I guess we just have to wait."

"Where are we?" He asks and you sit up.

"I don't know."

You remove the thin covers from your body and walk around the room, everything looked familiar in a way. It was like you went back in time, you find a mirror and your eyes go wide.

"What the hell!" You hold your mouth and Bucky runs to you.

"What is it?" He asks worriedly before freezing when he saw your reflections. It was you but it wasn't you, Bucky stood there with short black hair and dark brown eyes, his arm wasn't metal anymore, his skin was darker than normal and his face was not Bucky's.

"Bucky you're-" You look at him but it's not the man in the mirror, he had his arm, hair and everything that made Bucky, Bucky. He looks into the reflection then at you in confusion.

"And you're-" He pauses and you look into the mirror, your hair was bright orange with a red ombré. Your skin wasn't your normal colour and your eyes were brown with orange flakes in them, you look at what you were wearing. Black three-quarter pants with a pale white and camouflage green sleeveless shirt like the ones you used to wear on your world, Bucky wore a beige short-sleeved shirt with black stripes down the sides, his pants were longer than yours but a small orange flame inside a circle was printed onto them.

 Black three-quarter pants with a pale white and camouflage green sleeveless shirt like the ones you used to wear on your world, Bucky wore a beige short-sleeved shirt with black stripes down the sides, his pants were longer than yours but a small...

Everything then connected, the clothes, the hair, the eyes. You were in Ugrarath, you look to your body to see the clothes on you but everything else was fine, looking to Bucky he was the same, the Ugrarathian clothes were on his body but his looks were still the same when you fell in love with him.

"What the hell is going on?" He puts his arms out and looks at them, you look in the reflection but it's the same as before, still a different person.

"I..." You run towards the window behind you on the opposite side of the room and open the wood that kept the hatch closed, you're met with a familiar smell and look. Your eyes go wide and you clench your chest as you take a step back in fear.

"Y/N what's the matter?" He runs over to you and holds you tightly in his arms when you become overwhelmed by your thoughts causing your knees to buckle and give way. "Y/N, what is it? Tell me. I'm right here, I'm right here." He keeps you in his arms and pushes a hair from your face before cupping your cheek. He gets onto the floor slowly and you curl into his chest.