20 |

eunji

he was smiling, and so was hana. they were laughing and chatting along with minho's friends at his locker. i couldn't take it. it wasn't jealousy. it was the fact that he did not even feel one bit guilty about what he had done. did he forget? how the hell would someone forget devising a plan to hurt someone else, especially a car crash?

i walked up to them, and kicked minho on the shins. he turned around, fury in his eyes. hey, at least no one saw it.

"i need to talk to you, now," i said, still angry about what i had heard from my brother.

he rolled his eyes and followed me to the gym, where no one was.

"what is it that you wanna talk about?" i saw his annoyed face.

oh you're annoyed? well, you're not the one who had got into a car crash because someone had devised a freaking plan.

"you're annoyed huh? well let me make this short and not so sweet," i kicked his shins once more. he got even more annoyed than he already was.

"what the hell is your problem? you devised a plan to break my heart and now you're kicking me?" he shouted.

a tear escaped my right eye. i wasn't sad, i was extremely angry. angry at how he thought that i was kicking him for nothing. i kicked his shins once more, with all my strength. he fell and i kneeled onto the floor. "why? tell me why?"

"what? you're the one who tried to break my heart. you're the first person i actually liked, and you wanted to use me and break my heart."

i couldn't take it anymore. "you're the one who devised a plan to make me get into a car crash. am i supposed to be at fault because i broke your heart? well you know what? your heart may have broke, but you broke my leg, my arms, and my heart, and i don't even know where the hell my mother is. damn you. i don't even know how you didn't feel one bit guilty around me. i should have known better than to trust you. as it turns out, you're just a person who was almost a murderer," i screamed and shouted.

i cried right there on the spot. it was getting to me. my anger rose the more i talked and thought about it. anger had overwhelmed me.

he looked at me crying. he was getting on my nerves. "what? you're gonna look at me crying and judge me? because of you, my life was ruined. i couldn't live with my mom, i couldn't do anything for years because of my broken bones and while all that suffering happened to me, you were probably busy with your childhood. i suffered, because of you, and now you're here telling me that you suffered because i broke your heart. yes, you suffered because i broke your heart, but that was for a few hours, and then you were fine and started talking to your friends. i suffered for years because of what you did. and how do you even believe hana so easily? apparently she's not the kind friend i thought she was," i shouted at him.

"what do you mean kind friend? she actually told me the truth, and you didn't. and don't you know when the heart is broken, it's a lot more painful than broken bones? how'd you even find out?" he shouted back.

"FROM PEOPLE I TRUST. I DON'T TRUST YOU OR HANA ANYMORE. I DON'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE. THE IDEA WASN'T EVEN MINE, IT WAS HANA'S. BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THEN!" i screamed the loudest i could.

by now, i was practically bawling my eyes out. i didn't care anymore. i sat on the floor and hugged my knees with my arms, still crying.

i saw him get up from the floor and walked away. before he left the gym, i managed to shout one last time. "you're already cured from your broken heart, while i'm still here crying. actually, i thank hana for breaking my trust. if it wasn't for her, i wouldn't have realized that the one i somehow developed feelings for, was the one who had put me in the car crash."

he walked away. i tried to stand up, but my efforts were to no avail. i had lost all of my strength crying and shouting, i was still crying, and i couldn't get up. i laid on the floor. my world went black once again, and this time, the last thing i heard was my breath, before there was silence.

~•~