3 |

eunji

eunji🍜
hey. so how do i get minho to like me?
[read]

hana❤️
hmm... maybe send letters to him?

eunji🍜
that's not as bad of an idea as i thought you were gonna give me
[read]

~•~

since i'm gonna make letters for him, i should get started now. i thought to myself.

~•~

there. i put the pretty letter into an envelope and slid it through the vent in his locker after math and when it was lunch.

dear minho,

how should i say this? well, i hope you read this note, well, i'll continue hoping.

you looked a little glum in math just now. did you get a bad grade? did minyoung break up with you? why would she? she deserves you, unlike myself. am i falling for you, minho?

thank you for being a part of my life. you really brightened up my school years. well, if you're happy with minyoung, who am i to tell you to break up with her for my own greed?

oh, and before i forget, please smile and laugh more! your cute side is better in my opinion.

i'll end this letter here.

18/6/18
c.ej

^ these are my initials. i'll tell you my name, one day.

i thought about the note. okay first of all, that was cheesy as fuck but i guess it'll do. and second, i can't believe i'm writing these letters for minho. never in my life would i have thought that i would write them, especially for him. third, my hand fucking hurts. this plan better be a success or else i'm coming for hana. gosh dang it.