22 |

minho

"what do you want?" a girl said as she walked to the room, panting.

"it's about time you got here," i said, looking back at hana.

"woah, what happened to her?" hana asked.

"it's because we're not good people. did you lie to me?" i questioned her.

"fine, yes, i did. i told her i shipped the two of you, but a little part of me still had feelings for you. it's not my fault you're a playboy and you have good looks, you know?" she explained.

"wow, you're blaming me. i get that i'm to be blamed, but do you not see your friend lying here, unconscious, because of the both of us. and this wouldn't have started if you didn't make that stupid plan. she didn't like me, then be it. love can't be forced," i said, walking into the room.

"i'm not a good friend. she mentioned that before, yet i came up with a stupid plan to break your heart," she sighed.

"you're just realizing that now? she's unconscious for goodness sakes."

"i just found out about her being unconscious ten minutes ago, meanwhile you found out about it hours ago, and you also just realized your mistake, aren't we even?" she said.

"i wouldn't have shouted at her if you didn't lie to me that she made the damn plan."

"well i got jealous, geez. the both of you were spending so much time together i felt like i lost my best friend, and i felt insignificant to her, so i wanted to teach her a lesson and get her back. besides, she was in on the plan, and back then she didn't have feelings for you anyway."

"and she still doesn't, as far as i know."

"you're an idiot, lee minho. she likes you! she likes you so god damn much that when she found out that you helped mr lee, she got more angry than she would if she didn't like you."

"wait, how did you know?" i asked, raising a brow.

"i was there, i wanted to visit her brother and sister and apologize. i didn't feel comfortable apologizing to eunji herself."

"whatever. the damage is done, and we can't do anything about it."

"i don't know anymore. i have to head home by two, you're gonna have to stay here alone."

"yeah, i don't need you to stay here anyway."

"whatever."

~•~