19 |

eunji

a few weeks had passed since minho had asked me to be his girlfriend, and i had started developing this weird heart-fluttering feeling whenever he was around. strange huh?

i walked into the classroom, expecting to see a smiling minho, but instead, i noticed him glaring at me, and i saw hana standing next to him, arms folded.

"what's going on?" i questioned, putting my backpack down onto a desk, slightly having an idea that hana had told minho our plan.

"i should be asking you the same thing," he said, folding his arms.

i picked up and my backpack and walked out of the class. hana, the one who made the plan, had revealed the plan to him. i felt betrayed, guilty, and felt like a victim. i didn't do anything to hana, and she had revealed her own plan.

many thoughts rushed through my mind at the speed of light. a sense of guilt washed over me as i walked with no destination. i couldn't handle the guilt. i fainted. my world went black and the last thing i heard was someone shouting my name.

~•~

i woke up at home, with my brother and sister by my side, sitting on the couch next to me.

"you're awake!" yuna shouted in relief.

"yeah."

"we were worried sick, what happened?" youngjae asked.

"well, you know who hana is, right?" they nodded their heads. "she had asked me to date minho and come up with a plan to get back at him for breaking her heart, and today, she revealed her own plan to her and he was mad at me, i had been his girlfriend for weeks and i had developed feelings i think," i explained.

"wait wait wait. is that 'minho' by any chance lee minho, same age as yourself?" youngjae asked.

"yeah, how'd you know?"

"oh no, you can't see him anymore," yuna stated.

"well duh, he's not gonna want to even be my fr-"

"no, you don't get it, you can't even go to the same school as him, he's dangerous. unless he apologizes and feels extremely sorry towards you, yuna's right, you can't see him," youngjae cut me off.

"wait what, why? what do you mean he's 'dangerous'?" i questioned.

"he's not who you think he is. he set you up once before and we can't let that happen again."

"what did he do?" i questioned. what the hell was going on?

"you know you were put up for adoption, right?" yuna asked and to that, i simply nodded my head.

"the car crash you were in before your mother decided to put you up for adoption because she wanted you to have a better life, that was minho's idea," she explained.

"huh? how could he have thought of an idea like that as a five-year old child?" i asked. i was beyond confused.

"your mother's rival company, the CEO of that company was mr lee, minho's father. he wanted minho to devise a plan that would 'harm' you and your mother. however, it had only affected you."

i was angry beyond words. how the hell could he make me feel guilty, but not even feel a teeny bit guilty when i was around him? i wasn't going to let this slide.

~•~