13 |

eunji

"yo, get up," minho said.

i looked up from the table my head was resting at and saw minho. "no, go away and let me sleep."

"no. now get up," he said, trying to sound bold.

"you don't sound intimidating at all. now, as i said before, go away and let me sleep," i said, closing my eyes.

"if you don't get up, i'll tell everyone that we're an item."

i rose up from the table. "okay, i'm up."

"good. now go get some food for me."

"no, get it yourself, you pig."

"ohh, so i'm a pig? okay then, i guess i'll just tell everyone that we're an item and maybe you'll change your mind."

"you're a terrible person. blackmailing your pretend girlfriend."

"hmm am i?"

"ughhh fine. i'll go get your stupid food. no wait, i shouldn't insult the food. i'll go get your food, stupid."

"thanks, eunji. you're really nice and kind."

"wow, first time hearing some sort of compliment from you, even if it is sarcasm."

"yeah yeah. just go get the food."

"sure."

~•~

no one's point of view

the corners of his mouth turned upwards slightly as he gazed at the girl who was ordering her food from the lady standing behind the counter.

"cute," he said to himself. unfortunately, jihyun, a girl in his class, had heard it.

"dude, are you crushing on eunji?" she asked, and minho quickly shook his head.

"don't lie, i can tell that you like her, even if you're the school's 'playboy'," she folded her arms.

"you won't tell her, will you?" he asked.

"no, i swear i won't. but there's some things about eunji that you don't know yet, and i advise that you stay away from her if you don't want your feelings getting hurt," she sighed.

"and why should i?" minho asked.

she sat down on the bench, gesturing for him to sit on the empty spot next to her on the bench, and so he did. "look, i was once eunji's best friend. i know everything about eunji's personality. she may seem nice and all, well she is, but when someone hurts a person she cares for, she's extremely good when it comes to her taking her revenge. she believes in karma being a bitch, and since you had recently hurt hana, she's going to take revenge on you."

"that sounds very cliché. from you knowing her for a long time being her ex best friend, to her devising a plan to get revenge on me, it all sounds like some plot from a drama."

"trust me, eunji is nice and all, but once you see the other side of her, i swear you will never want to speak to her ever again."

"how would you know that?" minho asked.

"it's happened to me before. she had a crush and i knew she liked him, but i still dated him, and i found out that they were a couple, dating in secret. she got really mad and.. you know what? it's best that you don't know what happened."

"does her 'wrath' explain the cut you have on your arm?"

"well, i can't tell a lie."

"i'll trust you for now, i'll be careful, but she can't be that bad, can she? she looks like an angel that had been sent here from heaven to fulfill my wishes of having a perfect girlfriend."

"just be careful, don't fall into her trap."

"yeah, sure, i'll be careful. bye," he got off the bench and walked towards the place where eunji was paying for the meals.

~•~

-A/N-

my first author's note for this book! first of all, can i just say that i wrote this book out of boredom and for fun, but i have more interest in this book than the others.

anyways, see y'all in the next chapter! (also, if any of you read my other books, you would know that i say this super often 😂)

and also, i thought of food when i wrote this chapter, i bet y'all know damn well what i'm doing later (if you don't, i'm gonna be eating some food later even tho i just had instant noodles hahah i swear every time i write about food in my chapters, i end up being hungry. but that's not the point sorry for carrying away)

byeeee!