16 |

eunji

"hey, minho. it's about time you got here, seungmin and i have been waiting for you for a good ten minutes now," i said to minho as he approached the table we were sitting at leisurely.

"yeah yeah. y'all gonna get your food now?" he asked.

"well, yeah. i'll go get mine now," i said, sniffling and getting off my chair.

"i'll come with!" seungmin said.

"aren't the three of us gonna enter the store and get food anyway?" minho asked.

"well, yeah," i said, walking into the convenience store.

i approached the ramyeon section and picked out my favorite ramen brand — shin ramyeon.

seungmin walked over to me, holding a pack of ramyeon and a bottle of warm water. "eunji, take this bottle of water. you shouldn't drink anything cold."

"thanks, seungmin," i said as i accepted the bottle of water.

he looked at my packet of ramyeon. "eunji!" he whisper shouted.

"what?"

"you're sick, you can't have anything spicy."

"but-"

"no buts," he cut me off. "here," he took a packet of japanese ramen noodles and handed them to me. "shoyu broth. contains nothing spicy. you can have this."

he took the packet of shin ramyeon out of my hands and placed them back onto the shelves. "nooo. i want my shin ramyeon!" i whined.

"no!"

"ughh fine~," i groaned.

~•~

minho
yo eunji,
you better get well soon or i'm gonna make you drink more of that disgusting medicine you took.

eunji
yeah, i got it, mom.
[read]

minho
i ain't ur mom

eunji
you sure act like one.
constantly nagging
about this, and nagging
about that.
[read]

minho
u terrible person.

minho
anyways, i gotta go. hana just called.

eunji
why would hana call you?
[read]

minho
idk, maybe she's gonna lecture, nag, and scold me about how i treated her.

eunji
scold you? you apologized?
[read]

minho
yep, now we're good friends :)

minho
why? you jealous?

eunji
pshhh. you wish. that's good to hear. you shouldn't keep her waiting. i'll go offline now :)
[read]

minho
okay, talk to you tomorrow i guess.

eunji
have a good rest
[read]

you went offline