Drunken Words

::Jacob's P.O.V::

I hunched over the toilet and puked up all the shots I had drunk. I groaned lightly and cursed myself for drinking so damn much. I sniffed and rested on my knees, there was a slight pounding in my head and as I began to feel sick again, I heard my name being called.

"Jacob" it was Rayan, I blinked and looked down at the floor, "Jacob" this time is was Elijah. "What?" I whined, "are you okay?" Elijah asked curiously, "no, I'm not okay, and I won't be okay until I have Chres back".

"Jacob, come on" Ray said as he opened the door to the bathroom, he pulled me up and I leaned against him. "I just want him back" I mumbled, "I know" he said lightly. "Why doesn't he want me anymore?" I asked, "I don't know, Jacob, but it's gonna work out in the end" he reassured. I shook my head a little, "no, it won't, h-he's moved on to someone else". I was sat down on my couch, "do you want some water?" Elijah asked. I shook my head a little, "no, I want more vodka so I can drown my feelings away" I mumbled.

"You're gonna get alcohol poisoning" Elijah stated, "I don't care" I replied, "anything to make me feel something". "You sound depressed" Ray informed, "because I am" I mumbled, I laid on my side, "I can't stop thinking of Chres, I want him back but he's with someone else and I'm alone. I can't live without him".

"Should I just get him the vodka?" Elijah asked to Ray, "yes" I mumbled. "No" Ray stated, "what's giving him vodka gonna do?" "He'll get drunk li-" "He's already drunk" "then he'll get more drunk and eventually fall asleep, right? I don't have anywhere to go tonight, do you?" "No" "then let's just stay with him, just to make sure he doesn't hurt himself or anything".

I slowly stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen, I opened the freezer and pulled out the new bottle of vodka. I stumbled back to the living room and didn't even make it to the couch, I ended up laying on the floor with the bottle still in my hand. "Oh my goodness" Ray said, he pulled me up again and directed me to the couch, "this is gonna be a long ass night for you, Jacob Perez". 

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

I watched as Christian walked into my room, I looked at him "what do you want?" "Well hello to you, too" he replied. I continued to look at him and waited for him to get to the point, "I just came to see if you would like to do something fun". "Something fun?" I asked, "yeah, all you've been doing is sitting in your room and mourning over you and Jacob's relationship problems" he said honestly. 

"Okay" I replied, what the hell was his point? "Okay, so I just thought we could talk or something" "and you consider talking fun?" "It's better than what you've been doing" he answered simply. I rolled my eyes, "you honestly don't understand" "this may be true, but come on" he said, "I'm not asking for much here". 

I watched as he came and sat down on the edge of the bed, "let's just talk". "About what, Christian? What do you possibly want to talk about at this hour? It's ten in the afternoon, I'm fucking tired and you co-" "Shut up" he stated, "I don't want to hear you rant". I looked at him and shook my head a little, "what's wrong with you?" He asked. "I'm just upset, alright? I lost all chances of being with Jacob, I miss him a lot and I want to be with him". 

"I'm not good enough?" "I didn't say that" "you seem to have implied it". "Christian, stop" I said, "just stop. I don't love you like I do Jacob, and I'm sorry about that. I can't change that, and I don't think I want to. Trust me, you're cute and funny and a great person to be around.... But... I fell in love with Jacob first and he's always been there for me. I love him".

>>*<<

::Elijah's P.O.V::

"Elijah, help me!" Ray exclaimed, "what do you want me to do!?" I asked. "I just want him to calm down" he replied, Jacob's wails were getting louder, it was out of nowhere where he just broke down and lost it. "Jacob, shut the fuck up!" Ray yelled, "yelling at him isn't going to help" I stated. I watched as Ray picked up a pillow and chucked it at Jacob, who was too intoxicated to dodge it, it hit him right in the face and he did nothing but throw it back. 

"I want him back" he cried, "oh my God" I muttered, "Jacob, what can we do? Chres isn't here and he won't be, I don't know what you want me to do". He sniffed and looked at me, his face was flushed and he looked so damn distraught. "I just... I wanna hear from him, I wanna.... I want him back, I want him to be mine again" he said, "you got him fucking worked up again" Ray stated. "Sorry" I apologized, I pulled out of my phone and called Chres. 

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

I stared at my phone, I picked it up and answered it. I brought it to my ear, "hello?" "Chres!" Elijah yelled, I jumped at all the sounds I was hearing on the other line. "Elijah, what the hell is going on?" I asked, "it's... It's Jacob" he replied. "That's who sounds like they're dying?"

"Yeah, he's... He's drunk and he can't stop thinking of you and I just, I do-" "Jacob, shut up!" I heard Ray yell. "Ray, stop yelling at me!" "Ray, stop yelling at him!" Elijah shouted, "I need your fucking help, yelling at the boy while he's drunk out of his mind isn't solving a damn thing!" "Well if he would just shut the fuck up!" "Well if you would just stop fucking yelling at me!" I heard Jacob yell. 

I couldn't help but laugh a little, so much was going on right now. I was happy that it was happening though, because it let me know that Jacob was still thinking of me and that I wasn't wasting my time still thinking of him. "You're the one who said to give him more vodka!" Ray exclaimed, "I thought he'd knock out by now" Elijah replied.

"Well, he didn't, and I'm about to wrap my damn hands around his throat if he doesn't... Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" "Okay, okay, tell Ray to calm down" I said, "Chresanto says to calm down" he said. "Let me talk to Jacob" I said, "someone wants to talk to you" I heard Elijah say. "If it's not Chresanto, then I don't wanna talk" Jacob stated, "well then you'll be pretty pleased to find out who's on the other line". 

"Chresanto?" Jacob said into the phone, I smiled a little "hey, Jacob". "Hi" "are you okay?" "No" "why not?" "Because you're not here, and you're with some other guy and he's probably better than me and you probably like him more than me and you guys are gonna have the best time in Hell together" he explained, he sniffed and sniffed again.

I felt this sudden ache in my chest as I listened to what he told me, "Jacob, no one's better than you" I stated, it made me sad that he thought this, "and I don't like him more than you". "Yeah, you do" he murmured, "I'm not good enough for you anymore". 

"Jacob, stop" I said seriously, "you're good enough for me, you always have been and you always will be. I'm sorry I said those things that day, and I'm sorry you had to hear them. None of what I said was true, I don't want something new, I'm perfectly happy with what I have. I'm perfectly happy with you. I'm sorry". "I'm sorry too, for lying to you" "you lied to me?"

"Yeah, when I said that I didn't care what you did with him, but I do care. I care because I'm supposed to be the person that you see every day and the person who you kiss and hold and I just.... I miss that so much, I miss you so much" he confessed, "and I'm sorry about what happened and it was a mistake and Chres if you don't forgive me, I-I don't know what I'll do, I don't think I can live without you; I love you too much".
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Updated early today. Sorry for any mistakes. Ahh, first day of high school tomorrow. So nervous. 
Love,
Me.
P.S. Thoughts?