Let's Go

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

"It was crazy, I mean, he looked so scared" I said as I looked at my friend, Elijah. He chuckled, "well, I mean, you do know what your dad does for a living, Chresanto". I nodded a little and said "yeah, I know.... Hey, you're the only one who calls me by my real name" I said as I smiled a litte. "I know, I do because I know you don't like it when people call you Romelo. Why do people call you that anyway?" "Because my dad calls me Romelo, I guess they just think it's my name since that's what he calls me all the time" "where did it come from?" "It's my middle name, remember? So is Lorenzo" "but your dad's name's Lorenzo, right?" I nodded and said "yeah". "Confusing" Elijah muttered as he shook his head a little, "yeah, I know". 

I pulled out my house key and opened the door, Elijah followed me inside and right when we walked in a whole bunch of smoke smacked us both in the face. I coughed a little but other than that, I was fine, Elijah on the other hand wasn't. "Are you okay?" I asked as he began to cough violently. He managed to nod before collecting himself, "mhm, yeah" he said finally. "Sorry, for the, uh, this" I said as I waved my hand in the air, "dad?" I called out, I walked into the living room, then to the small dining room and saw my dad and a couple of men sitting at the table smoking weed. 

"Oh, hi, Romelo" my dad greeted as he looked at me, "Chresanto" I reminded, "and hi". "Who's your friend?" "Elijah, you've met him plently of times before, dad" "hi, Mr. August" Elijah said. My dad looked at him for a minute before nodding a little, "oh, yeah, hello, Elijah". I looked at my dad and sighed, "we're going upstairs" I informed. I pulled Elijah out of the room and walked to the stairs, we were so close and suddenly I hear a loud crashing noise from the kitchen. I squinted my eyes a little and looked up at the ceiling, "I'm going to regret this". 

I turned away from the stairs and walked into the kitchen to find three woman stumbling around the kitchen. "What the hell?" I asked, they all looked at me. "Hey, you're Lorenzo's son" one of them said, I nodded a little "yeah" "what're y'all doing in here? Shouldn't you be, uh, with my dad or somethin?'" "He told us to come in here and pour some drinks" the second woman explained, she sounded kind of buzzed. The third nodded a little as she gripped a bottle of Vodka in her hand. I stared at it before turning away, "let's go, Elijah" I said quietly. 

"Hey, no, wait!" The second woman said, I turned her around and saw her walking towards me. "What do you want?" I asked, she sent me a smile and began to ran her hand up my chest. "My friend told me you hadn't lost your virginity yet" she whispered in my ear, my body stiffened as I stared at her. "I've gotta go" I said lightly, I tried to back away but she took a hold of my arm and pulled me closer to her. "I could show you a few things, you know" she said, she hooked her fingers through the belt loops of my pants and tugged slightly. 

"T-That's not necessary" I said as I abruptly pulled myself away from her. "I have to go" I added seriously, I turned around and grabbed Elijah's wrist and literally dragged him up the stairs and to my room. I closed and locked the door before breathing out a long chorus of curse words. I rested my head against the door as I took a deep breath, "I apologize" I said lightly. "It's okay" Elijah responded, I wiped at my eyes as a couple tears escaped. "What's wrong?" "I'm just embarrassed" I turned around and saw him standing there, watching me.

"The fact that you had to stand there and see that- o-one of my dad's hoes trying to seduce me or some shit and talking about my damn virginity is just so embarrassing" I confessed, "Chres, it's okay, I'm not gonna tell anyone about it, I won't even talk about it at all" he reassured. "I-I know, but... It's still, just" I took a deep breath, "okay". 

I placed a fake smile on my face as I sat on my bed. Elijah came and sat beside me. "So, Romelo, how's it like not being called by your real name?" "Quit" I said as I chuckled, "it sucks by the way". "Hm, I bet" he said with a nod, "on a more serious note, I didn't know you were still a virgin" "well, I mean, that's not something you really tell a person" I replied simply. "This is true" he suddenly furrowed his eyebrows, "I never really thought your life was that hard. I just kind of figured a lot of people respected you and stuff, it never occured to me that you get grown woman hitting on you".