Introduced

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

I stared down at the ground, I had gone out and climbed the big oak tree by the house. I was sitting on this sturdy branch as I looked out at the endless fields of grass. "Hey" I looked down and saw Christian, "watcha doin?" "Looking" "at what?" "Grass, that's all that's here" I stated. I heard him laugh a little, "can I join you up there?" "Um.... Sure, I don't care". I watched as he began to climb the tree, it took him only two minutes to sit next to me on the branch. 

"Where'ya from?" He asked casually, "around here, the city part though.... Not.... This" I said as I used a hand to motion to where we were, "how about you?" "Same, I've been here for a while though, so I'm used to all the grass and nothingness". I sighed lightly and wondered why he was trying to make small talk, I didn't know him and I really didn't care to. I didn't wanna meet anyone new. 

"Are you always like this?" He asked, "like what?" "So quiet and closed off". I shrugged a little, "no, it's just... I just met you a couple hours ago, and I just recently went through a breakup earlier in the day, so I'm not really up for talking" I explained. "Oh, sorry to hear that, did she break up with you or you with her?" "She is actually a he, and I don't really know, I guess I broke up with him" I explained. "You're gay?" I nodded a little, "mhm, and if you're a homophobic I'm really not interested in hearing what you've got to say" I said as I began to climb down from the tree. 

"No, wait" he said as he grabbed my hand, I looked at him and he quickly removed his hand. "Sorry" he apologized, I continued to look at him. "I-Isn't that uncomfortable?" He asked, referring to how I was hanging from the tree. I was holding onto the branch that he was sitting on, and my legs were barely touching the one below me. "No" I answered, "oh" he replied lightly. 

"You're not gay too, are you?" I asked as I dropped down onto the less sturdy branch, I heard it crack but it didn't give away to my weight. "I actually am" I looked up at him but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking out into space. I rolled my eyes, "oh, great" I mumbled to myself, luckily he didn't hear me. I dropped down onto the ground and began to walk to the house. "I didn't say something wrong, did I?" He asked loud enough so I could hear him clearly. "No" I answered, "are you sure?" He asked back. "As long you don't try to come on to me, I'm fine, dude" I stated. 

::Jacob's P.O.V::

"Where'd he go?" I sighed, "Melissa, I told you, I don't know where he went, his dad... God, I mean, our dad came this morning and took him back" I explained into the phone. "Oh, I'm sorry" "it's not your fault, I just.... He found out that I was working with my uncle" "oh, man, did you try calling him?" "No" I answered. "Why not?" "Because I don't know what I'm going to say if he actually answers the phone, Lissa. I'm afraid he's not going to a listen to a thing I say, if I actually end up saying something". 

"Well, Jacob, you never know if you don't try" she said, "just try calling him okay? And if he doesn't answer, then maybe it'll be easier for you if you just leave him a message on his voice-mail, or text him, texting may be easier too". "Okay, I'll try it out, thanks for the advice" "no problem, I hope everything works out soon enough" "yeah, me too". I finished off my conversation with her and once I hung up the phone, I went to my contacts and found Chresanto's name. 

I wanted to call him, I really did and despite what Melissa just told me, I couldn't. I wasn't ready and I had nothing of what I wanted to say planned out. I'd probably just make the situation worse if I had called this soon. I shook my head a little, I just couldn't right now. Maybe tomorrow. 

>>*<<

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

"Hey, are'ya hungry?" Christian asked as he poked his head into my new temporary room, I was reading a book on my phone, I shook my head and said "no". "Okay" he said before leaving, I looked at the door and exhaled. I admit, he was kind of cute. I wasn't going to tell him that because I didn't want him to get some big idea that I liked him, he was just easy on the eyes; that was all. Plus, I still had Jacob lingering in my head.