Chapter 3: A Different Meet and Greet

Alexa and I made our way over to where the guys stood, helping the roadies clear away the tents and merch. A confused looking Jake stopped us. "I'm sorry, but the meet and greet's over," he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Hey dude, it's fine. They're with us," said a voice from behind us. It was Ashley. Jake shrugged and walked away. "So are you guys ready?" He asked, smiling at Alexa.

"Ready for what?" I asked hesitantly. I wasn't quite sure what he meant.

"To party!" He said, then laughed, "Nah, I'm kidding. We don't party... Well, not on the bus anyway," he finished.

I saw Alexa roll her eyes and smile, "Yeah, we're ready. We just have one problem..."

"And what's that?" Ashley asked.

"What are we going to do about our car? Er, well... My car," Alexa said, scuffling her feet.

"I'll drive it tomorrow, when we leave," said a voice, coming from behind me. I spun around and grinned. It was Sammi Doll! "That would be awesome, Sammi!" Alexa said, bouncing over to hug her.

"You're welcome, guys. Oh, and welcome to the tour," she said and winked before walking away to help Jinxx.

"Come on, I'll show you guys around," Ashley said, and led us onto the bus. Both of us walked on and looked around. CC was sitting on the couch in the lounge area and waved, "More of your friends, Ashley? Keep quiet, okay?" He called out, laughing. Alexa and I both blushed.

"Jeez, CC< they're not here for that!" Ash said, chuckling.

"Then what are they here for?" CC asked, souning confused.

"To help us think of a contest!" He said, as though it was obvious.

CC rolled his eyes and laughed, "Yeah, sure Ash. Just kep quiet. I mean it!" Ash just rolled his eyes and led us farther into the bus, showing us where each member slept, and where the bathroom was, etc. At the end of our little "tour", we all sat down. By that time, the rest of the band was loaded on the bus. I sat down on the floor, in front of the couch. I blushed a little as Andy sat down beside me and smiled.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked.

"Well, we havn't really done anything, so not yet," I replied, smirking.

"Yeah, I suppose so," he replied, smiling. We were interrupted by a yell from Jake, "I'm STARVING!! What are we eating?" He whined.

"I dunno, Jake. Maybe you could get off your lazy ass and find something," Jinxx called, shaking his head. I stifled a giggle at the look on Jake's face. "Maybe we could get Chinese?" I suggested. They all turned to look at me, causing me to blush.

"That's not a bad idea! Thanks!" Jake said, smiling. I smiled back and looked over at Alexa, ho was snuggled on Ash's lap, and she gave me a nod.

"Wow... Chinese... ASIAN!! WOOOOO!!!!" CC yelled, and everyone laughed.

"Was that supposed to be racist, CC?" Sammi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Er... No... Not... Exactly?" He said, with a sheepish grin.

"What are we going to get, then?" Alexa called.

"I want something spicy," Jake answered.

"Do they have spicy Chinese food?" I asked hesitantly.

"I think they do..." Andy answered, "But if there is, Jake would know."

"Of course I'd know!" Jake said, pretending to look offended.

"Who's going to get it?" Ashley asked.

"I'll go! But Jinxx has to go with me, to keep the bad guys away," Sammi said, smiling.

Jinxx wrapped his arms around her, "No bad guy would ever dream of touching you, my dear," he said, and kissed her.

"Oh, get a room!" Jake and CC yelled.

I laughed and leaned over to Andy, "Are they always like this?"

Andy nodded, "Yeah, most of the time. You get used to it," he chuckled.

"Well get your asses out of here!" Jake yelled, throwing a pillow at the still kissing couple.

"Alright, alright, asshole!" Sammi yelled and stood up with Jinxx. The couple left and the door clicked shut behind them.