Chapter 24 The Interview

Start from the beginning

Then they came on Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn in that order.

“There’s my boy!” Lu was shouting from next to me.

“Hello Steve!” Lou waved at the host a huge smile on his face that boy is so odd.

“I wonder why Ni wanted me to watch?” I questioned.

“How the hell should I know!” Was Lu’s awesome response.

It was a pretty normal interview really they did bring out the boys dolls which made me laugh, Harry’s looks like Susan Boyle, it got more funny when they decided to swop clothes with each other and of course Lou and Hazza had to make a thing out of the fact that they didn’t have any private parts.

Lu and I were in fits of giggles both of us on the floor clutching our stomachs.

“Right it’s time to get serious now!” The host said in a mock serious voice “The question we all want answers to is who’s dating who?” he winked at guys leaning on his hand.

“I have a girlfriend,” Liam stated.

“So do I,” Lou responded.

“I just started dating a girl called Sandra and she’s amazing,” You could see the love in Zayn’s eyes as he talked about San, he got a lot of Awww’s from the audience which caused him to blush it was so cute.

The host turned to Hazza “I’m one hundred per cent single,” he winked at the camera giving us all a cheeky grin, that boy I shook my head.

Then everyone turned to Niall, he looked scared which had me freaking out, what I don’t want him to be dating anyone, so I waited for his response.

“Well Steven, I’m not dating anyone at the moment but there is a girl who I would like to be my girlfriend,” I almost chocked on my drink.

“Oh yes and who is this girl?” Steven asked.

"YER WHO'S THIS GIRL!?!" Lu shouted at the TV as I just sat there watching intently.

“Well I’ve known her forever,” he’s known me forever, “when I talk to her I always call her beautiful and she calls me handsome,” we do that, “and she always shouts at me when I eat because she doesn’t want me to be ill,” I do that.

“Was he, he couldn’t be, could he?” I asked Lu I couldn’t really say anything else.

“Spence I think Niall just told everyone he is in love with you without actually telling them it was you.” Lu was becoming excited.

Then it hit me and I stood up and started jumping up and down “Oh my god Lu he likes me the way I like him Ahhhhhhhh I’m I don’t know what to say epppp!!!” I was screeching.

Lu stood up and hugged me “You lucky bitch!” she shouted.

You don’t understand how happy I was.

After we calmed down and talked we discussed if I should let Niall know that I knew but after discussing it we both agreed that it would be better if he didn’t and we came up with a plan that I would tell him at the concert, I had been asked to open for them and I was going to use it.

Niall’s POV

It was over I had done it now I just had to hope she had watched it and worked it out.

We were taken back to our dressing room Zayn phoned San, Lou and Hazza fell asleep on the sofa and Liam was tapping away on his phone.

I left the room where they all were and went out into the corridor to make my phone call to Spence.

She answered after the third ring “Hello handsome,” she greeted me.

“Hey beautiful,” I replied, “So did you watch the interview?” I asked.

“I’m so sorry Ni, we were halfway through Twilight and you know me I had to watch it all, so I missed it I’m so sorry I’ll look it up on YouTube.” She babbled. I just couldn’t believed she hadn’t seen it I said all those things for nothing.

“It’s ok really it wasn’t anything special you just missed Hazza being told his doll looked like Susan Boyle it was funny,” I laughed but my voice was off.

“Dam I missed that.”

“Yer you did,” I mumbled.

“I’m really sorry Ni.” She said sincerely.

“It’s ok, but I got to um go were leaving now to go to the airport were getting the next flight back to the UK but I’ll text you when we land and I’ll speak to you later ok.”

“Alright, I’ll miss you.” She sounded generally upset.

“I’ll miss you to.” Then I hung up.

I put my phone back as I walked back into the dressing room, not hiding my emotions very well, I could feel the tears coming and of course all the boys noticed.

“Hey Ni what’s wrong?” Haz asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

“It’s Spence, um she didn’t watch the show, so I just told the whole world that I like someone and that someone doesn’t even know,” and that was it I broke down.

“Hey shhhh Ni it’s ok, wouldn’t it be better to tell her face to face?” Liam told me.

“I guess but I just wished she’d seen it, I finally got the courage to do something about it and for what?”

“Hey don’t sweat about it now, come on we got to get going don’t want to miss are flight.” Lou smiled at me.

We left them and quickly went to the airport this was just a quick stop over, we had some radio show thing in the morning so we had to get back to London tonight.

No one said anything else about the whole Spence thing.

For me it was a very quiet flight home, I just put my ear plugs in and hit shuffle and guess who came on none other than the girl I love most Spence, her voice still shocks me today it’s amazing.

We landed in the early hours of the morning but I knew I still had to send her a text because if I didn’t she would quite possibly kill me.

To Spence: Hey beautiful we just landed so I’m ok no need to worry about me and I can’t wait for you to come here it’s your turn to fly miss you loads xx

About ten minutes later I got a reply

From Spencer: Hey handsome I’m glad your ok and I wasn’t worrying ok Lu says I was but I wasn’t anyway I know I want to see London I miss you loads to and I am sorry about the interview xoxo

To Spencer: Don’t worry about it I knew you’d be worrying you always do goodnight well actually good morning xx

From Spencer: I don’t always worry and goodnight/good morning to you to now be quiet I’m trying to sleep here xoxo

To Spence: You do and Night sleep tight xx

I put my phone away then we had just pulled up in front of our apartments so we all climbed out said our goodbyes and went into our homes.

First thing I did was grab some food after eating it all I decided I needed some sleep, so I went to my bedroom kicked off my shoes got changed and climbed into bed.

And I spent the night thinking about the stupid interview.

YAY another chapter hope you liked it

What do you think about Niall admitting his feelings???

Then what does Spencer do trick him oh how I love this story it’s like my baby

Anyway Vote Comment

Love you

Xoxo J

P.S I wrote most of this chapter early on this week but I've just got back from doing my DofE which invovles a lot of walking and i also like almost broke my foot so i can hardly walk and right now i'm in a lot of pain so sorry if the endings crap I'm very tired