Chapter 24 The Interview

Start from the beginning

In reply to @NiallOffical: @Spence_324 I wish you were here to have fun with the interview Lulu and I will try to watch oh she’s shouting at me now she says hi!

In reply to @Spence_324 HI LULU!!!!! Plz try and watch (puppy eyes)

I went off twitter then I needed to remember what I had planned for this interview and how I was going to go about doing it.

“Niall, we’re here man come on,” Lou nudged me.

I sighed and got out the car, we had to go into a certain car park so that our crazy but awesome fans couldn’t attack us.

We all walked into the studio it was weird I remember growing up and watching this chow every Friday and now I was going to be on it.

We were directed to our dressing room, it was quite nice, there was a sofa some other chairs, mirrors (god help us with Zayn) and a fridge.

Most of the guys headed to sit down I on the other hand headed to the fridge, I found a box of chocolate fingers, so I got them out and started eating them.

After that I was a bit board so I got my phone out and went to my music and put on Drive By, by Train because it has a good beat and then I began to sing along, then Hazza joined in when it came to the chorus Lou and Liam joined in and then eventually so did Zayn. We had a jam session and we were all jumping up and down and just messing about.

Then Make Up had to come in and ruin it, telling us it was time to get ready they sat us down in front of the mirror and began working on us.

My mind however was elsewhere I knew that we would get asked about girlfriends and I was preparing myself for that moment, don’t think I have a girlfriend because I don’t just a girl I want to be mine and you all know who that is.

“Boy’s you have five minutes before you’re needed on set!” Paul shouted from outside our door.

“OK!” Liam and I shouted.

I began to freak out though, I had no clue as to how I was going to do it how do I let her know that I love her without letting everyone know it’s her???

“Ni are you ok?” Zayn who was sat next to me asked.

“I’m fine I just sort of plan on telling her the truth without letting everyone know its her and I’m not sure how  to do it.” I told him.

“You’ll be fine man, San actually told me to let everyone know that we’re dating she said she can deal with the press.” He smiled, man he was so whipped.

“I’m happy for you man.” I smiled at him patting his back.

“Thanks man.”

“One Direction to the stage please One Direction to the stage!” Was announced over the speakers.

“Come on guys its show time!” Liam smiled.

We all got up and headed to the door, checking we all looked ok on our way out, then we headed to the stage.

Spencer’s POV

It had been an amazing day, it was nice just having some time with Lu, we watched about five films but the alarm we set to go off at four twenty five, giving us time to get on the channel went off so we turned the last movie off and set it up so that we were watching the boys’ interview.

We did it just in time.

“Let me introduce you to, one of the biggest boy bands this century, One Direction!” The host introduced the boy’s and the audience clapped.