Chapter 61: Antella

Start from the beginning

"No way because my fairy godmother didn't tell me when the magic will wear off" I said as we reached the dance floor.

"Thank goodness" he said and he both laughed.

He gently grabbed my hands then wrapped them around his shoulders. He let go of my hands then placed his hands around my waist.

We began dancing slowly moving to the beat of the song. Antonio and I were just staring into each others eyes as if no one else was around.

"Did what Anna say upset you"he asked suddenly.

" honestly it did. But I know it shouldn't"I said and saw a smile on his face.

"You know you are not a nobody, you're my world" he said and I chuckled then placed my head on his chest as we continued dancing.

"I know" I said then he sighed.

"What do you think about my parents" he asked and I thought for a second.

"They are so cool, I was a bit scared when your father pointed a gun at you though" I said honestly.

"Don't worry, he can't kill me" he said.

"Your mom is really sweet and kind. At first I thought your parents would think I was a wrong choice for you but when they accepted me so easily, I was so relived" I said and heard him chuckle.

"Why wouldn't they like you, I chose well after all" he said and I chuckled then looked up at him.

"You're so full of yourself. Anyway I met your grandfather earlier" I said and his smile dropped.

His grandfather was by far the most rude, annoying, strict and bossy person I've ever met. I wonder how a sweet and loving woman like Mrs Fernandez.

"I know, Gabriel told me about it. I can't believe he is actually here" he said.

"It will be fine, what's important is that you talk to your parents about the operation" I said.

"I know, I'll find the right time to tell them"

"Make it soon because I can't handle this burning feeling in my heart that something bad is going to happen"

"Nothing will happen,I won't let it" he said leaning closer to me.

Sensing his intention, I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to make contact with mine. Once he pressed his lips on my, I kissed him back.

"What to go to the snack bar" Antonio asked when he pulled away.

"Do I. I didn't get to finish trying everything out because of Anna"

"She isn't around and the gang is enjoying eating and we are missing out"

"Then what are we still doing Here"

_____

"And this was when he was four. He was so stubborn when it came to bathing in the morning" Mrs Fernandez said showing me a photo of tiny Antonio in the tub.

"Aww so cute" I said and she handed me more baby pictures.

"Yes, he was such a cute baby"she said with a smile.

It had been a couple of days after the party and we were sitting in the huge mansion.

Mr and Mrs Fernandez insisted that their children stayed with them and they agreed. I wanted to spend the night at my parents but Antonio said if I went, he would go with me so I had no choice than to stay with him in his parents huge mansion.

It was awkward because his grandfather was there and invited Anna to stay in the mansion with us. He was trying in any opportunity to remind Antonio of the times he was with Anna.