Chapter Thirteen

Yunho awoke to the feel of sunshine against his face.  He kept his eyes closed smiling as he thought of what Jae had told him the night before.  He couldn’t help but feel a burst of pride.  Jae might have been with a bunch of guys, but he was the only one that had known that sweet tight…

“What you thinking about?”  Yunho opened his eyes quickly to find Jae hovering over the bedside looking down at him.

‘Irrr…walking.  Bill said that I get to take my first step today.”  Yunho lied sitting up in bed.  “Stop looking at me like that, it’s creeping me out.”

“No, I like to look.  Friends can look.  I got to get all my looking in because I will soon be gone.”  Jae told him frowning as he reached out to tuck Yunho’s hair behind his ear. 

“You could just stay with me forever.”  Yunho said feeling devilish imagining Yoochun and Junsu responses if Jae cancelled the Paris trip.

“Deal!”  Jae said smiling down at him.  “So are you going to be my sugar daddy?  Well minus the sugar I suppose.

Yunho laughed nervously, “Joking!   I am a poor, brain damaged SM employee.  I couldn’t keep you up in the style that you are accustomed to.”

“Small room, one bed, and you I don’t require much.  It shouldn’t be any problem.”  Jae bent down and whispered in his ear.

Yunho pulled away, “What happened to respecting my boundaries?  You know the friends stuff?”

“Oh, yeah that.  I am still respecting it.  I did sleep in the chair after all.  I just wanted to make it clear now that my sexual desires have been clearly stated that you haven’t changed your mind; since you no longer feel the need to protect your rectum from illegal entry.  I want you to know that I am fully supportive of your right to change your mind.”

“Do you?  That’s so surprising.”  Yunho told him sarcastically as he pushed his covers off.

“Totally.  You should know if you change your mind there would most likely be moaning and lots of enthusiasm.”  Jae said licking his lips in anticipation.

Yunho’s embarrassment from the night before was gone as he raised his eyebrows and told Jae, “But my penis doesn’t like you anymore.”

“But I love it.”  Jae told him sadly as he placed his hands over his heart and puckered his lips.

“Friends Jae, Friends.   Friends don’t love other friends…”  Yunho stopped as there was knock on the door.  “Come in.” 

“Morning,” Maggie told them as she walked in with her duster.

“Morning.”  Jae yawned as he sat back down in the recliner.

“Good Morning, Maggie!”  Yunho said happily.  “How are you today?”