Get To Know Leigh

Start from the beginning

Sian sighed and waved.

"Wow. I really didn't see this coming." Stephanie commented while Lana tried to hide in her. It seemed that the girl was afraid of Sairah. Well she is evil . . . 

Jungkook smiled. "Yes she is here because I believe that the entire Pinnock family should witness this."

Sairah patted his head. "Where do I sit?" She kept up a smile at her mum who was seething.

"Rotten little-" Debbie was grumbling.

"Now, now, be calm." Janice was massaging her shoulders.

"I'm a product of you Mum. Remember that." Sairah winked.

That got the woman riled up and she pounced. Before she could get anywhere she ended up seated at the front out of nowhere. "What? I was .  . ." She looked around and noticed Sian at one of her sides and her husband at her other side. Sairah was next to Sian. "You!" She pointed at the girl again.

Jungkook shushed them. "We do not have enough words for all of this." The maknae complained.

The entire class looked to him in confusion. "What??" They all questioned.

"Shhh!" Jungkook- as usual- gave no further explanation and clapped his hands for his screen to come down.

John was excited. "Do you usually give these Get to Know movies away afterwards?" He asked the maknae who sat next to them.

Jungkook shook his head.

"May I have it when we're done?" He questioned.

Jungkook grinned somewhat evilly. "Of course Daddy." He started to laughed really deep and Sairah joined him.

Sian gulped. "Why do I feel as if this isn't going to be what any of us think?" She whispered.

Jungkook smirked at her then pointed towards the screen.

Now something like the scene of a news broadcast was on display. Jungkook was sitting alone on a panel with papers before him, all dressed up in a suit.

"Hello all. Today on Fifteen News we will be doing a very informative presentation on one of our favourites as well as the world's favourite members of the fifteen- Leigh-Anne Pinnock or well L.P." Applause sounded. "Those of you who are maknaes may call her Leigh-Anne noona or Leigh-Anne unnie as well." He laughed.

"What the f*ck am I watching?" Alex question in his throat.

Back on screen Jungkook fixed his tie. "This girl is by far one of the most complex characters ever written about-"

Sian scratched her head. "What?"

"So she deserves an entire video to herself of explanation." Jungkook set his papers down. "So, let's get started." Applause sounded and the scene flipped . . . to the same scene. The only difference was that Leigh-Anne was at Jungkook's side, causing the class to clap and such.

"Noonaaaaaa!" Jungkook said on screen after clapping.

Leigh was dressed in the same sort of attire as him and was smiling brightly. "Yeeeeesss it's me! I am just so happy to be of help to you on your little project here Kooks." She brought her hands together and clapped them softly before dancing in her seat. "What are my lines? What do I report on? I am soo excited!" She pumped fists in the air.

Jungkook laughed.  "You do not know what will be reported do you?"

Leigh-Anne laughed too before scratching at her ear. "Well . . . you didn't tell me." She shrugged while looking at the camera, smiling sheepishly.