Ryan Is A (Sad) Sugar Daddy | Chapter Six

Brendon hated cliché's. He hated the fact that an outsider could claim that he was in a love triangle. He hated that the situation had somehow changed without his knowledge.

When he decided his plan with Ryan, he didn't account for Dallon. If he keeps this up with him, he also has to make sure Ryan never finds out. That wasn't the way he wanted to break Ryan's heart, though it would do the same thing.

Ryan kept taking him out on dates every once in a while, when Brendon caught a break from Club Overpass. Somehow, that was happening more than normal. There was never a normal schedule with his off days, but he was getting them more and more. It seemed suspicious, because supposedly he was the best stripper there, but he dropped the matter.

One night, a night where Brendon actually came over to his place, Dallon revealed he worked more than he did at this point. "Gerard's getting more and more of an audience," he told Brendon, like a reporter.

Brendon was happy for him, considering that outburst he had about wanting more success. "Good for him."

"Yeah... Mikey says he might even take first place," Dallon added, biting his lip. Did he think he would get angry or something?

"That's crazy. He asked me for tips like a month ago," Brendon recalled, remembering how angry he had unintentionally made Gerard back then. Oh well. He was probably over it.

"You don't care?" Dallon questioned, leaning in closer.

"Nah, why should I?"

"You're losing money if he becomes more popular," he pointed out. In the past, Brendon may have been concerned about this. Money had been, has been, important, especially since he was living on his own. But recently, he found less of a need for it.

"Don't need much money anymore, darling," Brendon smirked, feeling satisfied by watching his cheeks get a red glow to them. "I've got a rich guy pampering me. The kids call it a sugar daddy, right?"

Dallon looked appalled. He sputtered, "I suppose they do." Then, it was like he suddenly had an epiphany. "Oh, is that why you're with him?"

"It's a factor."

Dallon understood the hustle, understood the need for money. Yet, he couldn't help but be confused as he remembered Brendon's limitations, or "morals" as he called them. "Don't sugar daddies want sex?"

"That's the best part. Ryan doesn't know that's what he is, and doesn't expect sex," Brendon chuckled. Dallon suddenly looked upset, but he wasn't sure why.  He pulled Dallon closer to him. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Dallon said, flashing a smile. It felt like a lie, but Brendon couldn't focus on that as the man's lips crashed on his. What a fun game this was.

Brendon loved games.

---

Later that night, he was with Ryan. Ryan seemed to be in a bad mood, and didn't seem enthusiastic about trying to impress him. This was the first time he has been over at his house, or mansion, rather, and it all felt gloomy.

Ryan looked like a ghost when he led him through the house. His skin was pasty white, and his hair was disheveled. "Are you okay?" Brendon frowned.

He paused, and stopped moving. "I will be," he answered. Then, he continued walking, Brendon following him. They went up a set of stairs and made it to a room, a room that he guessed to be his bedroom.

"Um, I don't really feel comfortable..." Brendon trailed off, biting his lip as he realized this would probably worsen Ryan's mood. An unhappy Ryan led to an unhappy Brendon.

"It's not like that," Ryan sighed, defeated. "Just trust me."

He owed him that. Brendon swallowed his fear and went inside the room, watching as the man followed and sat down on his comfortable bed. It was a king sized bed, and took up most of the room. The room itself was actually rather small, with light blue walls and a carpeted floor.

Confused by the lack of furniture but the bed, Brendon asked, "Is this your sex chamber or some shit?"

That earned him a chuckle. He was actually glad he did that. He honestly wasn't liking this upset Ryan. It was strange how often people were sad around him. Hm. "This is just the room where I sleep," Ryan sighed. "I have another room as the sex chamber."

Brendon laughed, and he was left with a smile on his face. "You're so beautiful," Ryan told him, sitting up slightly. "Do you know that?"

He wished his heart didn't stutter, wished that he hadn't let out a quiet gasp. He wished he wasn't effected by this, because really, he knew this, didn't he? He's a stripper because he's conventionally attractive, so why does his words have this kind of effect on him? Brendon gulped, and shook his head.

Ryan's gaze on him seemed to soften, as he patted the spot next to him. "Lay down with me, please," he requested.

Brendon did just that, getting into the bed. It was definitely comfier than his own. The moment he got situated, he felt Ryan's arms go around him. Then, he felt his head on his shoulder. At first, he felt uncomfortable, but then realized he missed cuddling. Hm. Maybe he should try this with Dallon sometime, too.

He allowed Ryan to do this. "Are you tired?" he asked.

Ryan nodded, sighing into his shoulder. Brendon started to mess with his hair, trying to be comforting. It seemed to have the desired effect, as he watched Ryan fall asleep on him.

He knew he didn't have work tomorrow either, so he knew it was okay for him to spend the night here. If Ryan was someone who slept in, then he might just go explore his home. Although he probably wasn't. He assumed the businessman had a lot of his own stuff going on, but he tended not to think about that. Call him self-centered, but he was always more focused on himself.

Brendon let out a sigh, pressing a kiss to Ryan's head. He told himself it was just part of the game. And he told himself that he was just spending the night because this bed worked miracles on his back.

He didn't know if it was a lie or not.