'Sorry, did you need me' You say quickly sitting up.

'Don't you remember, you have an appointment with my mum at 12'

'Ahhh of course I didn't forget' You say running to the toilet cussing yourself under your breath.

'Alright, dress properly! Wear those clothes we brought! Okay?'

'Alrighttt' You say, not paying attention to what he was saying.

- 'AHHHH Y/N! HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!' You mumble to yourself running back to your room to put on some light makeup.

- 'What did Jungkook say' You murmur to yourself trying to remember. 'Ahh whatever' You say shaking it off. You quickly pull on your jean and wooly top.

You kiss your mum on the cheek before grabbing a toast and head out of the house and into the bus on your way to the chosen location that Jungkook sent you

You finally arrive after a good 40 minutes, to see Jungkook standing outside the shop with an expression that was not very pleased with his hands in his pocket. 'Gosh why does he have to look so damn good in a suit' you thought.

- "You're late!" He speaks, as his eyebrows criss crossed. 'By like two minutes' You thought to yourself.

- "Sorry" You reply bowing at him.

He looks at you up and down before pulling that sexy one raised eyebrow look on you, which made you flutter.

- "I told you to wear one of the outfits we brought" He mentions. 'Ohh that's what he said!!' you thought again.

- "Sorry" You reply again causing him to sigh.

- "Alright, come on" He says leading you in to the shop full of beautiful wedding dresses that was mesmorising.

You follow him from behind, still taking in the view, until you come across a woman... Jungkook's mother looking at you up and down, quite displeased.
- "You may leave now Jungkook" Jungkooks mother says, turning her head around before talking to the assistant again.
Jungkook turns to you,

- "I have important work so I don't think I'll be able to drop you home but if I finish ear-" but you quickly interrupt him before he finishes his sentence.

- "Ani, ani!! It's ok, I can really go home myself. Thank you anyways 😊" you say, giving him a bright smile.

'There it is again, that smile' Jungkook thought 💭 still looking at you mesmerised by your beauty.

- "I'll get going then" Jungkook says as he walks right past you leaving you with his mother looking at you. You quickly give her your full attention.

- "We haven't got all day. Quickly now, off you pop to change..."Jungkook's mother says delicatley pointing her fingers to the direction of the assitant to follow her. You bow and follow the pretty girl in her middle 20's.

You walk in to this glorious, humongous changing room as you change in to a white silk robe; where another assistance brings in this white wonderland wedding dress in for you.

- "Let me assist you madam" The girl in her mid 20's say.

- "Ahh thank you" You reply taking off your white robe and pop into the most beautiful wedding dress you have ever layed your eyes on. It was so beautiful that words could not describe it.

You walk out to where your future mother in law was sitting.

She looks at you with a little something special in her eyes

She looks at you with a little something special in her eyes. She raises her index finger to her chin.

- "Let your hair down" Jungkook's mother orders which you do, allowing your light soft brown hair fall below your shoulders.

She finally smiles,

- "Now, you look like my daughter in-law..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I won't show you the wedding dress until the actual day!! Hope you enjoyed my lovelies ;)