Chapter Seven

It was as if Nora was out drinking all night because she woke up feeling like crap. Instead, she stayed up all night thinking about Matt; being with Matt. She tossed and turned feeling the heat that he was talking about. Nora regretted ever considering that they should take a break for a while. What was she thinking? She wanted him so bad. He ought to know that. She even dreamed about it:

After Matt left, Nora decide to take a bath to help her relax and sooth the tension in her body. A half hour passes and Nora was getting out of the tub to get ready for bed. There was a knock on the door. Who could that be? Nora thought. As she rapped the hotel's ultra-soft robe around her wet body she called out, "Just a second," but her voice was too low for her knocker to hear. There was a second knock at the door. Nora tip-toed out of the bathroom and said, "Coming," under her breath. She hurried to the door and opened it to find Matt standing there with his glaring dark brown eyes on her. Nora gasped. He didn't hesitate. Matt grabbed Nora and began kissing her viciously. He couldn't stop and she didn't want him to. Matt closed the door behind him and scooped Nora up in his arms leading her into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and untied the robe to reveal her soaking wet body. He kissed and teased her neck, down to her breasts, inner thigh. She moaned. He quickly unbuttoned his pants and threw it on the floor along with his shirt. Once fully nude, Matt climbed on top of Nora and pinned her arm down above her head and whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry, I couldn't wait." Nora opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist letting him know that she couldn't wait either. While he kissed her, he thrust his manhood inside of her making Nora scream to the top of her lungs. Her moan was so loud he was sure that their next-door hotel neighbor heard it, so Matt gently placed a hand over Nora's mouth in an attempt to muffle her sounds. Matt removed his hand and slowly began gliding in and out of her feeling her moistness cover his penis like a blanket. He closed his eyes then slowly opened them again to stare into Nora's. Matt parted his lips to say something, but only a one letter word was able to come out, "I..."

At that very moment her dream ended at the good part.

When she finally decided to get up from the bed, Nora noticed a note on the side table from Matt. "He was here?" Nora thought. Well of course he was, they still shared the same room. He just wasn't strong enough to control his urges for her. How was he supposed to sleep next to her and not touch her? How was she? Nora tried to fight off the thought of sleeping next to Matt and not being able to touch him either. She was as weak as he was. The fire that they have for each other is like a positive and a negative end of a magnet. The more you try to pull them apart, the stronger the pull gets as they clash themselves into one another becoming united as one. Their love is a magnetic field.

In Matt's note, he stated that he had a quick meeting to attend to this afternoon and that he'll be back in time to take her to dinner. Nora balled up Matt's note and threw in it on the floor not even bothering to search for a garbage to dispose of it. It didn't even matter that it made the room look messy. She was pissed. His was going to be another day spent alone in this beautiful city without him. If this was how it was going to be then why had she come? She thought it was to spend time with him, but it doesn't seem like he wanted to spend time with her. Matt told her that he only had one meeting, which was to be held on their first day there in Miami and promised her a good time for the rest of the trip. He lied. It seemed he only wanted her there for something to play with; to be available when and wherever he needed her to be. Maybe that's why he was so upset last night when she turned him down. Since he can't have her then he'll sleep somewhere else, with someone else.

So many different thoughts ran through Nora's mind and all it did was make even angrier with Matt. She wasn't about to sit around waiting for him. He brought her along on this trip so she was going to enjoy herself. She didn't need him.