3-Unexpected

In the morning I went to see Jungkook, but I assummed he went on a swim somewhere because we only said to meet before he goes to school, so I went back to the moon pool.

"Hi, where were you?"Taehyung asked.

"Searching for Jungkook."I said.

"It's too early."Yoongi told me.

"I know, but I can't wait to see him again."I sighed.
"Yeah, we really need to care of him."Seokjin said."He's new at this."

"I think we should wait for him there."I told them.

"You're so impatient."Yoongi scoffed.

"I want to see my boyfriend?"I shrugged."Don't tell me you wouldn't be excited if you would have a girlfriend and you could meet her."

"That girlfriend thing is quite annoying.Especially when my parents bring it up."He said.

"My mom never brought it up."I shrugged."She just wanted me to be happy."

"That's what every parent wants."Seokjin said.

"Anyways, I'm going, and if you're not coming, I don't care."I told them.

I went underwater, swimming to Jungkook's house.I swim quite fast when I'm excited.As I was swimming, I spotted Jungkook underwater he was just exploring what's there.When he saw me I waved and we went back to the top.

"Hi, baby."He greeted me and gave me a kiss."How did you sleep?"

"Really well."I smiled.

"Are you coming to school with me today?"He asked.

"I don't know, should I?"I laughed.

"Yeah, the four of you should."He said."Somebody has to see what I'm doing."

"True."I nodded."And does anybody know about you being a merman?"

"Only my best friend, but he wouldn't tell anyone."He said."He knows about you guys too, I really hope you don't mind.But I always share everything with him."

"It's okay if he's the only one who knows."I smiled."Will we go to your house then?"

"Yeah."He nodded and we went back underwater swimming over to his house.We went back to the top there, and soon the others started arriving too.

"You know you slapped me in the face with your tail?"Yoongi made an angry face.

"You always slap me in the face with yours."I pouted."I just returned it."

"Jeez, you guys are always fighting."Seokjin sighed.

"We're not always fighting, he's just grumpy."I shrugged and we sat down on the ground, drying ourselves and then going into Jungkook's house to change our clothes.

JIMIN'S OUTFIT