Disappear

I want to disappear sometimes.
Vanish off the surface of the world,
Like I was never here.
Sink deep down into the earth and let the ground crush me into the soil until I disintegrate into nothing.
Fall off that cliff in the distance and let the gravity pull me back down to the sand and rock where the last thing I'll see is the blue, blue sky.
Walk into the ocean and let the currents pull me under and wrap me in their cool embrace. Holding me tighter and tighter, gently nudging me towards the endless deep, until I am the water itself.
But I don't want to disappear like this either, I don't want to burn out this silently, without anyone noticing that I'm even gone.
I want them to look at me and just—just do something, say something, anything.
No, I don't want them to look at me.
I want them to see me.
Disappearing is both dangerous and safe.
I want to be seen, but at the same time, I don't want anyone to look at me, because I know what they're thinking when they glance at me, I know what their eyes hold.
I'm hiding from everything and it's helping me and hurting me, I don't know what to do.
I don't want to be here,
I don't want to be anything or anywhere at all,
But at the same time
I do.
I want to have a place somewhere in this world that I belong, I want to be something to someone, I want to be here for somebody.
I—I don't know what I want anymore

I'm confused.