CHAPTER - NINETEEN

"It looks as though he's doing really well," The doctor smiled looking up from his clipboard. "Rate your pain on a scale of 1-10," 

"Uh, 4 maybe." The green-eyed man whispered his voice raspy as he coughed again. 

"The only thing that might be bad is that you still have that cough... I'll get some medicine," The doctor then walked out the door leaving the husbands and sever year olds alone. 

"I can't believe you did it!" Exclaimed the raven-haired man as he tackled his soul-mate into a hug.

"I can't believe you actually married me," The blonde man mumbled running fingers through his dark stormy hair. 

"I couldn't say no to you," He whispered closing the gap between them. "Love you... Both," He added at the end as the little moose crawled in between them. 

"I lovie you to!" The seven-year-old exclaimed.

"And I love you guys to the moon and back," The still sick man whispered putting his arms around them both as Sam was cuddled into his right side and his husband on the left. "Never forget that," 

The trench-coated man was in pure bliss as the thought of Dean being ok and surviving surrounded him, the thought of them growing old together being a now married couple sent shivers down his spine... Everything might just fall back into place and things might actually turn out right for the poor men that had been through so much. 

They had been beaten for years and yet after getting out of those horrid places they still managed to look at the bright side and see everything as it was meant to be... They still managed to find happiness.

Then his thoughts drifted to a harder subject.

 Where would the raven-haired man be without Dean Winchester... Still at home being abused by the man he thought was his father, or would he be in jail for the murder of his mother... If the green-eyed man hadn't saved him, Castiel Novak right now would have probably been dead by suicide... He wouldn't have been able to take much longer.

But now he had three people to live for, Dean, Sam, and Charlie and he couldn't be happier with the outcome of his horrid life. Hell, three years ago today he would have never seen himself as a married man but look at him now.

... It had only been three years since they met so close to four- Time really does fly. 

Everything was perfect... But as always it couldn't stay that way forever. 

"Dean I'm up against the roof in bills," The raven-haired man cried showing him all the papers. "A-And if I get another job then that means no time with you!" 

The older Winchester pulled his husband into a soothing hug, stroking his hair soothingly. "Shh, Cas it's going to be ok," 

The blue-eyed man was glad that he could finally cry since Sam was at Charlie's for the evening... He didn't like to cry in front of the young moose because then that leads to questions and then the questions lead to more and then the young seven year old would be confused. 

"But... But it's not Dean," He whispered looking down at his hands. "If a miracle doesn't happen soon then-" 

"Castiel do not talk like that," Dean warned using his husband's full name for the first time in ages. "You are my husband and everything will be fine!" 

"But-" Before the raven-haired man could get out his sentence he was cut off no not by his husband but by someone walking in the door. 

Someone he recognized from years ago. 

"Dad?" The blonde man asked confused sitting up in the bed. "What are you-" 

"I killed the yellow-eyed demon," He whispered dropping something by their feet, a gun?