CHAPTER - FITHTEEN

"So how was the therapist?" Dean questioned after Castiel walked in the door that night. The raven-haired man smiled at his green-eyed boyfriend looking at him in awe.

"It was ok," He whispered never meeting his eyes.

"Come on Castiel tell me," The blonde man whispered taking the tired man into his arms.

"It's been a month Dean!" He exclaimed seeming very upset. "And nothing has changed..."

"Cassy? Bean?" The little moose questioned from the hallway.

"It's ok Sammy just go back to bed... We'll try and keep it down," His brother tried to explain but the still six-year-old began to pout.

"I waunt two bwe tucwked in..." He wept seeming as though he wanted to cry. "Buy both of yowu," The couple sighed smiles soon forming across both their faces.

Both men made sure that Sam was safely in bed placing kisses to his forehead before shutting out the light and heading toward their own room. After the blue-eyed man was seemingly ready for bed he collapsed next to his boyfriend who pulled him into his arms.

"Tomorrow is Sam birthday so after he's done with school... I called your old friend Charlie my pal Garth and two of Sams friends- Gabriel and Jess are coming," The older Winchester began to explain.

The raven-haired man smiled a real smile after so long- Everything was going to be just fine... Well, that was until-

Castiel laid his head on Dean's chest just listening to his steady heartbeat in awe.

His boyfriend's hands ran through his thick dark locks of hair as suddenly the raven-haired man was confused. "Dean why are you still with me?" He questioned not even waiting for a reply. "I'm so much of a burden to you,

"Cas no... Stop I love you and I'm so so glad that I'm the one to help your depression." A smile broke out onto the blue-eyed mans face pulling his boyfriend into kisses whispering I love you through each one.

Everything at that moment couldn't have turned out any better, but as the line goes... Nothing good can ever last forever.

~

The party turned out to be a great success as everyone showed up and the kids were high on the cake.

"How long have you guys been together?" Charlie asked looking at them with a smirk. "Because I totally ship it!"

"Almost a year now," Dean smiled intertwining their fingers.

"Well, you better treat him DAMN right!" She exclaimed ruffling both their hair

"Yeah and-" But before Garth could finish his sentence there was a knock at the door.

"Did you invite anyone else?" the blonde man questioned as he made sure not to get all freaked out.

What if there were demons or-or

The raven-haired man shook his head no as they began to make way toward the door. The older Winchester flung it open ready to fight but it was just an old man- but not just any old man.

"Who are you?" The green-eyed man questioned looking him from to toe.

"Is this where Castiel Novak lives?" He questioned as the blue-eyed man began to stiffen in his spot.

"Who's asking?" Dean asked ready for any anything still on his toes.

"I'm his father and I saw everything in the newspaper and-"

"What?" The trench-coated man yelled taking a step back. "Y-You're my real father?"

The man nodded looking down. "I'm very sorry for leaving you but your mom had all the custody and there was nothing I could do..."