4

Week 1

Chaelin's POV

8:30 read the time on the digital clock on the wall of my office.

He was supposed to be here by now, I hated late comers.

I waited patiently and soon the door opened and in came Kim Taehyung, sweaty and breathing heavily as his chest heaved and rose every other second.

I signalled him to take a seat and he did.

I took up the planner for the three weeks and took a soft copy for him.

I hand it down to him and watch him uninterested as his eyebrows stood up.

"What's today's exercise?"

He asked me intently and I still had the same expression as I did before.

I went back and placed a chair right in front of him. Fixing my glasses in the process.

I could notice his eyes around my bust and I cleared my throat making his eyes look at me abruptly.

Man, he really needed help.

"So today's session, you're going to do things that are normal for you right here in front of me and no you're not allowed to have intercourse in between the session of course."

I wanted to smirk at how baffled he looked but this had to be done.

He needed to have control over himself.

I gave him my laptop and watched him. I couldn't see what was going on in the laptop screen but for some reason I felt it to be better that way.

He could do whatever he wanted but no business after.

I watched him as he looked fine for the first few minutes and it went on okay long enough until I heard a faint moan from the speaker.

The volume immediately went down and he eyed me to see if I heard it. Not once did I make it obvious and eventually he looked back at his screen.

I waited until the plan could come to action and finally it did. I could notice sweat trickling down his forehead and his tongue licking his dry and chapped lips.

I saw his palm cupping his little boner and I secretly smirked.

Now to get him frustrated...

To be continued...