2

Chaelin's POV

Reaching my office, the first thing I did was sit on my rotating chair, followed by listing all the people who had checked in for an appointment today. I had slightly less number of people for today which made me let out a sigh in relief.

I could go home early...

That was something that happened rarely, but it does put fellow doctors in a really better mood. Most of the patients were middle aged women, some men above their thirties and a few youngsters.
By youngsters I meant of people younger than me, not that I was too old, I am twenty-six. There was a boy of age twenty-three and a girl of age twenty.

It should be about drugs I guess, not that I'm judging, but what other problem could there be that they had to resolve with therapy?

I patiently attended all of my patients for the day, most of them were about infidelities, loss of a friend, and so on. I looked at the clock that had struck only 2:15 and smirked, only three more people to go.

Taehyung's POV

I looked at the young girl and the slightly chubby man in front of me waiting for their turn. I just wanted to ask the girl if I was at the right waiting room and some how it ended up with low-key flirting.

I wasn't the one who started it though, I was surprised instead to see that she was so confident despite her innocent looks. I ignored it and tried to seem professional for once. It took about 30 minutes and the guy was out, the girl quickly got up and left when her name was called out.

Which in turn left me alone in the huge white room. I listened to some music as I waited and luckily I was called for. It was faster than how long I thought it would take..

I knocked on the door and waited to hear any sort of response and made my way inside when I heard "enter".

And I was right, she was prettier than what I saw in the picture. Her hair was tied up and her glasses made her look intimidating, which I found myself attracted to.

I sat down on the long one-man sofa that was next to the desk she was seated on. She looked up at me for a split second before turning her head to the computer.

"So Mr. Kim Taehyung, it says here that you suffer from addictions."

She said and I cleared my throat slightly before nodding.

Chaelin's POV

As he nodded I turned my head back to the computer screen, once I was done filing his name and appointment details I turned to him again.

"So are you here for a specific therapy, since you have applied for the longer session?"

I asked him in my usual monotone.
His lips lifted up into a smirk and I eyed him questionably.

His face turned to his lap as he played with his finger nails.

"Hmm, let's start with your preferences, what exact worldly factor are you addicted to?"

I asked him to receive a clear view towards his problem and be able to come up with the best advice in the form of therapy.

His eyes rested on me as I awaited for his response.

"Sex."

To be continued...