part 6-I will be there for you

Thank you for loving this story ,all the comments were heartouching and so I have decided to continue it...
                        Here is the next part ,do read and give your responses through votes and comments.And silent readers pls do comment, a line or a word would also be okay but atleast give your responses as it keeps me motivated.
Happy Reading
                        Sameer consoled her and asked her to accompany him towards Nanu's office.Naina was happy and calmed a bit but still the tension was there.How stupid she was to believe that kanishka?She should have understood her evil plan ,she cannot put her career at risk by believing people.Naina kept on accusing herself in her mind while walking with sameer.Sameer could surely see that she was tensed and was glad that he is there to help her otherwise their academy could have lost such a great talent.Naina while walking gave a glance to sameer and thanked God for sending him as her lifesaver this moment ,otherwise she could have lost this last chance too.Sameer too looked at her side and passed a smile and gestured with his hands that all will be fine .Dont worry!She too smiled back and they finally reached nanu's office .
                     Outside the office,all the candidates were about to leave for their respective homes .The girls amd boys looked at sameer and and they all were surprised to see the heartthrob of this Nation live.They started asking for autographs and selfies which sameer refused politely and replied that now they all will visit here daily so this can be done later.Naina was happy to see that how much people love him  when suddenly naina's eyes fell upon kanishka who was passing an evil grin to her.Naina's blood started boiling and her facial expressions changed immediately which was noticed by sameer.He understood that may be she is the girl at whom naina was staring is responsible for her condition.
                   Sameer ignored the matter for the timebeing and asked naina to accompany inside nanu's office.Kanishka who was smirking at her condition could now sense her plan failing as 'The sameer Maheshwari' was standing with naina.A wave of jealousy and nervousness passed across her face and her facial expressions changed immediately.She kept on staring at the retreating figure of naina and sameer ,and she stood there until called by her other friends.Halfheartedly she went away from there but she actually wanted to know if naina is in or out of the competition.
INSIDE THE CABIN,
                     Sameer entered first and naina was behind him.The moment nanu saw him ,he asked 'sameer kaha tha tu ,kitne call kiye maine tujhe ,pandit aur Mr.vyaas ne bhi ,phone ku nahi uthaya beta?nanu started asking questions one after the other and then naina stood beside sameer ,which left nanu shocked.Miss Naina aap?nanu asked her as he couldnt understand what she was doing with sameer.Aap ghar nahi gai ?kal competition hai na tayari nahi karni apko?he asked politely to which sameer replied ,wo actually nanu ek gadbad ho gai hai.Nanu glared at sameer and he understood that it was for calling him nanu infront of 'outsiders'.Yes Sameer whats the matter?Actually Sir ,but before sameer could say anything ,naina started speaking ,actually sir, I couldnt submit my enrollment form in the scheduled time and she started narrating him about how she fell prey to kanishka's plan and how she was locked in the storeroom until helped by sameer.She very smartly neglected the hug part as it was to intimate to share with the elderly man.Sameer gave a one sided smile thinking how cleverly she had erased the hug part .Was that such a casual act for her ?Did she really forgot that special moment ?Sameer felt a strange sadness thinking about how she can so easily forget whatever happened a few minutes ago. But he immedietely shifted his mind to kanishka and he now understood that how evil the girl was.May be because Naina was a great talent and also the winner of the 'Golden batch' so she did this jealousy or a threat to lose against her he thought .
                  Nanu attentively listened to her and was very angry on kanishka and decided to take strict actions against her.But naina the forms have already been uploaded online and a final list is already sent to the board so now nothing can be done M really very sorry beta ,he spoke in a guiltful tone.Sameer's heart sank after hearing this and naina went pale,she tried hard to control her tears from falling but she failed miserably.Her tears started flowing down.Nanu and sameer became upset and they felt helpless seeing her condition.Naina beta m really very sorry but I promise kanishka ke against hum zarur action lege.Nanu I mean sir kanishka ke against action lene se kya humei naina jaisa talent wapas mil jaeyga .Aapne hi ise golden batch pehnaya tha na.She is a deserving candidate for our academy sir spoke sameer with pain clearly evident in his voice.Nanu was surprised to see sameer defending him for a girl while naina looked at him with a new hope which nanu noticed as her eyes were twinkling with faith when she looked at  Sameer.Sameer beta please calm down ,I dont know mai kya kar sakta hoon but let me try.Nanu dialed Mr.vyaas' number and asked him about the forms to which Mr.vyaas replied that they are already uploaded and have been submitted to the board.Nanu's face fell after hearing this.He was feeling extremely sorry for the poor soul.He was about to inform sameer naina about the sad news ,when someone knocked at his door.May I come in sir? asked Raghav.Yaa Raghav please come in.When pandit entered the cabin,he was shocked to see sameer standing with a girl and their faces could surely tell that something is not okay .Sameer where were you ,I tried calling you so many times replied pandit.Wo Raghav actually and he was about to say when pandit replied accha wait let me finish talking with sir first.Actually sir the enrollments were uploaded on our site but due to some technical issues the server isnt responding so the whole procedure has to be done again.As Raghav was the head of the Board of Arohi Academy ,he had the authority to take any decisions related to the official matters.When he completed his sentence,three faces immediately lit up and naina was on cloud nine.She was blessed with a new ray of hope while sameer just kept on staring at her.He felt a bit content seeing her glowing face with that glitter in her eyes.
               Wow thats a great news Raghav m so glad that u came here with this good news replied nanu happily.Sameer went near raghav and hugged him tightly saying thank u so much mere bhai .Pandit was confused ,he could not understand what was going on.He could see Nanu happy and sameer was on cloud nine.He has not seen sameer so happy in the past few years not even when he was awarded with a National Award in the field of music.He couldnt guess anything for the moment and decided to ask sameer about it in private.
                   Finally,pandit asked whats the matter?forms upload nahi huye to aaplog itna khush kyu hore ho?And miss Naina yaha kaise ?he asked while looking at naina suspiciously.Wo Raghav sir mera form submit nahi hua tha because and she again narrated the whole incident to him (obviously ommitting the hug part).Sameer again felt restless and this thing  pricked him one more time but he kept mum.
                   Raghav nodded his head in disapproval and said Sir ye kanishka ke against strict actions lene hoge ,mai abhi board meeting bulata hoon and uska participation reject karata hoon.He was about to call the other members when nanu said wait raghav this isnt the right thing ,dont forget that kanishka oberoi is Mr.Sudeep oberoi's daughter and he is one of the main sponsers of Arohi Academy.He is a well established businessman and his company is the chief sponser of our academy.We cannot risk the Academy like this.
                 Though sameer knew nanu was right but he couldnt cope with the fact of kanishka escaping so easily.He decided to talk and explain nanu later because now naina was also there with them.
                    Miss naina please fill in your form and complete your enrollment Raghav replied with a smile and Nanu handed her the form.Naina thanked nanu and pandit and finally looked at sameer with respect in her eyes.Her eyes were speaking her unspoken words of how deeply she was touched with his help.She just replied that I will fill in the form outside sir.Sameer smiled and nodded his head.Naina opened the cabin door and before leaving ,she turned and gave him a bright smile .He too smiled at her and kept on staring at the door from where she went out.
                 Pandit and nanu observed these exchanges and grinned while looking at each other."Bhai chali gai woh,abhi aa jaeygi form leke tab tak humse baat kar le "pandit teased him while sameer blushed and said "pagal pandit kuch bhi bolta hai "Nanu laughed loudly and asked them to settle down on the sofa till she comes back.
                 Outside nanu's cabin ,naina was filling in her details on the enrollment form when her phone started ringing.She looked at the caller name and immediately picked up the call.Hello papa?Naina meri gudiya kaisi hai?tumhari mummy batari thi ki aaj tumhe academy bulaya hai?Ghar aa gai ki abhi bhi wahi ho?Arey papa itne sare sawaal ek saath?Waise ha papa mai academy me hi hoon bauhat sunder hai ye bilkul mere dream place jaisa aur mai enrollment form hi bharri hoon aapse ghar jake baat karti hoon.Accha theek hai beta I will be waiting for your call and take care❤Jee papa aap bhi apne tabiyat ka dhyaan rakhiyega bye bye and she immediately ended the call.She didnt want to make her father tensed after telling about the chaos that had happened but neither could she hid it from him so she just delayed the conversation for night.Soon she filled the form and submitted it to Nanu.Nanu immediately gave it to Raghav and asked him to reupload all the forms on the website and send one copy to board members also.
                     "Thank u so much Sir for your help and cooperation aaj aapne jo ek anjaan ladki ke liye kiya hai uske liye aapko bauhat bada thank you".. she bowed down and touched his feet while nanu was deeply impressed by her gesture.He could surely sense that she is a girl with great courage and a pure heart .He blessed her by keeping his hand on her bowed head and then wished her a all the best .Sameer was also impressed by her moral values and his heart was feeling something very different,a deep connection with her .He didnt understood what was happening with him but this girl was surely capturing his mind and heart on the first day of meeting itself .She then turned to Raghav and said thank you so much sir for your help I will be forever grateful to you and gave a sweet smile to him.Its okay miss naina ,u totally deserve to be here and for that I wish you all the best, Raghav replied politely and then smiled back.She then looked at sameer and was about to thank him when he pretended to recieve a call and went outside.
                  Naina became upset as she wanted to thank him,her lifesaver and supporter who had helped her in this situation where she could have lost her dream forever.She said a bye to Nanu and Raghav &left the cabin.The moment she went outside,she saw sameer standing there with his body leaning on the wall and his hands folded.His eyes were admiring her face while his lips had a big smile.Congratulations Naina and all the best  for tomorrow he greeted her .Naina smiled and slowly went near him.With every steps she was taking towards him,his heart started beating uncontrollably.He straightened himself from the lean position and kept on staring at her.She could surely see his changed behaviour but ignored the reason and said
"Thank u so much sameer sir ,aaj aapne jo mere liye kia hai use mai kabhi nahi bhulugi.Aaj agar aapne meri help nahi ki hoti to shayad mai wahi us storeroom me fasi hoti aur ye form bharna to dur ki baat shayad wahi behosh hoke gir jaati,she slightly lowered her eyes and said mujhe andhero se sach me bauhat dar lagta hai,par aap mere liye bhagwan ki tarah aaye aur mujhe aur mere career, mere  dreams ko bacha liya ,thank u so much sir,thanks alot..Aapko kabhi bhi meri zarurat ho I will be there for you"
                     she kept on saying thank you and her eyes filled with tears.When he saw deeply through her eyes,he could surely see the purity of her heart and he so wished to wipe off those tears with his thumb but then he neglected the thoughts and replied "Itna thank you mat bolo naina,maine wahi kiya jo mujhe sahi laga.U are a deserving candidate and you deserve to be happy and I will pray to God ki tumhare saare sapne sach ho jaaye"The next moment he thought that pray to God?dude u dont believe in him then why are you consoling this soul.Whats happening to you.He was confused with why he said that praying to God thing to her as he no longer believed in his existence.He looked at her and said ,well naina you should leave for home now ,as its not safe at this hour.He was gathering courage to ask her for a lift and finally he did ask waise if u want I can drop u off ,if you dont mind he said in one breathe.Naina laughed a little and replied its okay sir,my driver uncle must be waiting for me so I should leave.'Bye sir' she said with a smile and started to leave.Sameer kept on staring at her and suddenly he called her name-
NAINA?
She immediately turned and looked at him
Jee sir?
"Kuch nahi"
He said with a smile and she smiled back & left for home.
(NOTE-I personnally love this scene from aashiqui 2 so couldnt stop myself from using it with my samaina twist afcourse)

Narrator- To finally pehli mulaakat ka wo din dhal hi gaya,love at first sight to nahi par sameer ko kuch to hua tha.Sameer ka dil baar baar naina ki ore khicha jaa raha tha aur usme ye badlaav nanu and pandit ne bhi dekh liye the.Naina bhi kuch mehsoos to kar rahi thi par wo pyar hi tha ye wo nahi janti thi. Wo to bas apne Guru ke ehsan ke liye apni feelings ko respect ka naam de rahi thi.Khair jo bhi ho ek din to ashiqui shuru honi hi hai aaj nahi to kal hi sahi...
                    SO GUYS M DONE WITH THE PART HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. DO GIVE YOUR RESPONSES THROUGH VOTES AND COMMENTS BELOW. SILENT READERS DO GIVE YOUR RESPONSES AS THEY ARE VALUABLE FOR ME .
KEEP LOVING
          &
KEEP SUPPORTING
LOTS OF LOVE
ASHI ❤