Part 10 - Round 2 begins

I am back with an early update here. Hope you liked the last part . Thanx for your responses.

Happy Reading💖

Naina followed Sameer towards his cabin. Her eyes were moist and her hand had the gift she had bought for him. She stood outside his cabin where he was staring at his nani's picture may be she guessed because the picture was of an old lady with a garland over it.

Sameer was crying with folded hands and his head was bowed down . Seeing him so broken naina felt really sad . She understood that somewhere she had touched the wrong cords of his heart.

"Kya maine family ki baat kehke galat  kiya?"

she asked herself . On seeing him , she herself didnt understood when her own eyes started shedding tears. She wished to move towards him and console him but then fearing his anger she stopped. She had forgotten about the competition and was just thinking about him , his broken state and even felt guilty.

She was about to enter inside, after gaining much strength when suddenly one of the volunteers called her out.

"All participants are requested to gather in the auditorium right now."

She nodded her head saying yes and when the girl left , she again looked at sameer.

She kept the gift at his doorstep and went towards the auditorium not before passing one glance at him.

On her way towards the auditorium she seemed lost, she was sad , his face kept popping in front of her eyes. She wanted him to talk with her . She wanted to hear an All the best from him  , she wanted him to call  her out by her name and then say " Kuch nahi bas yuhi " . She couldnt understand why but knowing him since only two days could make her feel in this way . How is it even possible to yearn for someone like this when you dont even know him properly.

She didnt have any answers to these questions. Somewhere in the corner of her heart , a small rosebud of love was trying to bloom but without the water of acknowledgement and without the sunrays of self understanding, nothing was possible, the rose of love wanted to turn into a fully matured flower but then right now it was just a little bud which was young and delicate .

She sat on her seat in the auditorium ,but was feeling sad. She was surrounded by so many people around , the participants, the volunteers, the members , the judges , everyone were there around, but still she was lonely , she was feeling a strange void in her heart.

Soon ! the announcement for the round 2 could be heard and she could see Nanaji and other senior members of board following him there. Raghav too entered the auditorium and was searching for someone , may be sameer she guessed. She could see some famous music directors also who were the judges for the day.

Announcement was made by the anchor who was the winner of Sa re ga ma in year 2016.

"A very warm welcome to one and all present here , I , Akriti Joshi your host for the day is pleased to be a part of one of the most important musical competition of our county .

With  warm hearts and melodious voices, I can see the participants sitting there , waiting for their turn looking extremely anxious , arey itna mat daro guys...I am sure you all will rock today .

Firstly I would like to welcome our honourable Founder Mr. Jai Prakash Maheshwari sir , thank you for being the backbone of this Academy . "

Everyone welcomed him with a huge round of applause while a board member honoured him with a garland and a sapling as a token of respect.

"Now I would like to welcome our respected board members and our judges with these flowers as a token of gratitude."

Soon the other staff from academy welcomed the board members including Raghav  and the judges with flowers.