Part 1-Journey begins

Hello guys have finally completed the first part .Its just a beginning of the two lovers who will meet one day as planned by destiny .Hope u all like it.Do let me know through ur votes and comments.Happy reading
MUMBAI 2018,
                 A huge crowd has gathered in front of Arohi music academy ,India's best music academy.People are desperately waiting for a glimpse of the heartthrob sensation The rockstar 'SAM' actually Mr.Sameer maheshwari,India's current sensation who have broken all records and established himself as a young talent in the musical world. SAMEER..... SAMEER ....(hootings clapps whistles)Repeated chants of Sameer sameer Sameer sameer all around the musical academy. There comes Mr.Jaiprakash maheshwari in his brown suit.Looking extremely elegant and handsome.A well built personality and a charming gentlemen. He stood at the balcony of his cabin at the first floor and waved a hi to his grandson's fans.They all started clicking his pictures by zooming in the cameras of their smart phones This was his everyday routine and was day by day becoming more accostomed to sam's increasing popularity. AROHI MUSIC ACADEMY,he looked at the name and smiled proudly because this was his dream project which he had promised to fulfil one day.It was a promise made by him to his beloved wife late.MRS AROHI JAIPRAKASH MAHESHWARI.She was a talented singer of her times and always wanted her fame and success to be shared with the ones who are deprived of such opportunities in life .MR.Maheshwari was succesful in building up this empire for the students who aren't from so well established households.Every year the academy provides scholarships to the deserving students who are capable to maintain the name, fame and legacy of the academy.
                       MR MAHESHWARI was observing every inch of his cabin with a smile when his manager came,Sir Sam isnt picking up the call .Everyone is waiting for him at the recording studio .Do u have any idea about him asked mr pankaj vyaas.MR.maheshwari looked at him and said SAM must be busy somewhere will try calling him once again.He dialed sameer's number and the call was immediately been picked up.Where r u buddy?asked nanu.AHH!! good morning nanu m at home ku kya hua?SAM what kind of behavior is this everyone is waiting for u at the studio.Kitne laparwaah ho gae ho tum nanu spoke with anger .Nanu m sorry but please cancel the recording today I wont be able to come .Hmm OK replied nanu and immediately disconnected the call.MR VYAS please tell them that sam isnt feeling well so he wont be attending recording session today.Sorry for the inconvenience.Ohk sir will inform everyone .Mr.vyaas left the cabin to inform the composers and directors about the change of plan .Mr maheshwari stood in front of his wife's poster sized photograph and said
"Dekh rahi ho Arohi kya ho gya hai tumhare laadle ko.Tumhara sapna pura hua hai to Sameer ki wajah se par aj jo sameer yaha sabke dilon me basta hai wo ab kahi kho chuka hai .Ye wo sameer hai hi nahi jise bachpan se tumne aur maine sangeet ki kadar karna sikhaya tha.Aj ye zindagi ke sabse khoobsurat palo ko bas sharab mei udaa raha hai.Mai janta hoon isme iski koi galti nahi hai par ab jo hua tha use bhoolkar aage badhe aur apni zindagi sudhare par tumhare laadle ko kaun samjhae.Kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki meri hi parvarish galat ho gai par jab bhi sameer ko dekhta hoon ye baat ka ehsaas ho jata hai ki nahi mera baccha galat nahi hai bas uske sath ke haalaat galat hai.Islie waqt par aur uski kismat par bharosa karke maine apne bacche ke liye pratharna ki hai ki ek din koi pari iske zindagi mei zaroor aee jo iski zindagi se sari galat adato ko nikalkar bahar fek de.Wo pari iske zindagi me khushiyon ke itne rang bhar de ki mera sameer fir se zindagi ko jeena seekh le."        SAMEER MAHESHWARI kehne ko to ye ek badi hasti thi is sheher ki aur is desh ki par iske zindagi ki sacchaiyan sirf uske nanu aur uska dost raghav hi jante the.Chamakati hui is duniya ka ek bauhat bada sitara tha SAM par uske zindagi ke andhero se puri duniya bekhabar thi.Apne naati ke is andhero se bhari zindagi me ek roshni ki ummeed ki thi nanu ne jo shayad bauhat jald hi un tak pahuchne wali thi .Ek aisi roshni jisne na hi sirf sameer ki zindagi ke andhero ko mitaya balki use ek nayi zindagi ,ek tohfa bhi diya ' Pyar 'pyar ka tohfa!! (NAGPUR)
                A typical middleclass house in the name of Mr.Anand Agrawal located in the civil lines area of nagpur.A normal day of the Agrawal house starts with hustle bustle at every corner.The house looks more like a mess in the morning with all the members busy moving here and there and asking for something or the other from only one person'Mrs Bela Agrawal'. Bela mera laptop bag kaha hai plz de do na jaldi.Mummy yaar meri pink wali top nahi dikh rahi hai dhobi ko to nahi de diya apne?Mummy jaldi se nashta laga do na aj ek bauhat bada contract milne wala hai jldi office pahuchna hai.Mummy ji suno na please aj mere tiffin mei bhindi ki sabzi de dena na .Bela was so exhausted with the non stop chantings that she shouted out aloud bass!!!!and kept her hands over her ears in need of some peace.All the four members immediately stopped asking and cribbing for things and approached her.Bela kya ho gya aise ku chilla rahi ho tabiyat to theek hai tumhari?Ha mummy bolo na kya hua?Mummy sab theek hai na koi bat se pareshan ho gae ho kya?Ha na mummiji kya hua btao na ghar me bhindi nahi hai kya?Bela stood there with her hands folded and was throwing deadly glares at her family.Now everyone understood and pretended to look elsewhere to avoid her deadly glares.She was about to shout individually at each one of them when their saviour arrived.
"Om jay jagdish hare swami jay jagdish hare bhakt jano ke sankat das jano ke sankat shan me door kare om jay jagdish hare"
                   A girl with a plate of Aarti wearing a white churidaar with silver earrings came there.Her hair were wet slightly and were left open .She was looking ethereal in her simple look.Her family was smiling at her and her melodious voice was like music to everyone's ears.
kya hua ap sab log jhagda ku karre ho ?Naina beta wo sab chod aj tu bauhat pyaari lagri hai said bela carresing her daughter's face.Naina offered her the Aarti and she happily took the blessings.She offered the Aarti to her father and he blessed her with a long and happy life .Her siblings and sister in law swati also took the Aarti happily. The chaos of the house was suddenly replaced by a peaceful and happy environment.Sach naina beta tu sakshaat saraswati hai is ghar ki hamesha khush rehna aur apne saare sapne jaldi poore karna said Anand(naina's father)proudly.Ha meri behen hai hi sabse surili aur sunder said munna by pulling her chubby cheeks. Aur nahi to kya meri dost oh sorry meri nanand agli Lata mangeshkar hai ap sab dekh lena jaldi hi ise unki parchaai kahege sab stated a filmy swati While bela and preeti just hugged naina happily.Arey arey bas kariye aplog kitni tarif karege meri abhi to sabko bauhat der ho rahi thi na kam ke liye college ke liye.Naina teased everyone and they all started laughing.Ha ha jare hai jare hai tu to hamesha hi humara time waste karati hai bas munna teased his sister back and she pouted to show her fake anger.Bela said rehne de naina beta ye to inlog ka roz ka hi ho gya hai aa ja nashta bnane mei meri madad kar,rukiye mummiji mai aati hoon naina ko riyaaz karne dijiye said swati happily following her mother in law to the kitchen.While naina smiled and hugged her from the back and said a thank you.Swati stopped and said chup kar pagal best frnds kabhi thank you nahi bolte hai.They both laughed and were glad that their friendship remained same even after their relationship status has been changed After a good start of the morning Anand and munna left for their respective office while preeti and swati left for their colleges.Naina locked herself in her room and started her Riaaz while bela continued with everyday household chores.
              "   MANZILE RUSWA HAI KHOYA HAI RAASTA AAE LE JAAYE ITNI SI ILTEJA ...YE MERI ZAMAANAT HAI TU MERI AMANAT HAI .....aaaa...".(.2) Naina was trying to practice the song and sing it properly for the singing competition to be held in Mumbai but was unable to concentrate on it completely.Only 7 days were left for the competition and she was unable to bring the last part in tune properly .The last rhythmic line was a problem in  her riaaz time.She tried ample number of times but failed to do justice with the original version of the song sung by her Guru.Yes!!this song named 'sun raha hai na tu' is one of the current hit song recorded at the Arohi academy by none other than Mr.Sameer maheshwari.Naina stood up and opened her cupboard and started talking to the poster sized picture of sameer placed inside her almira.Kya karu mai SAM sir mujhse ye akhiri ki line ho nahi paa rahi hai kitni baar koshish kia maine akhir kaise gaau .Ye sur hi kuch aur lagari hu mai apke jaisa nahi gaa paugi ye gaana par is competition me ye hi gana chahti thi .Agar jeet gai to meri jeet ki shuruwat bhi apke hi wajah se hogi aur ye hi mai chahti thi par mushkil lagra hai mera ye competition jeetna.Pata nahi kya tay kiya hai kismat ne mere liye .I hope sab theek ho jaae.Ghar ke halaat ko dekhte huye mujhe apna career start karna bauhat zaruri hai .Maine sangeet ke liye padhai chod di thi aur aj mujhe is faisle ko galat sabit hote nahi dekhna.Bhagwanji please kuch chamatkar kar dena aur mere sapno ko sach kar dena!
                  NAINA SE TO AP SAB NE MIL LIYA AUR DEKH BHI LIYA KI KIS TARAH NAINA APNE GHAR KO SUKH AUR KHUSHIYON SE BHAR DETI HAI.SUNDER CHEHRE SE BHI ZYADA SUNDER THA USKA DIL AUR USKI AWAZ .AB DEKHNA YE HOGA KI USKI YE AWAZ SE JUDE USKE SANGEET KE SAPNE USE KAHA LE JAATE HAI.

So guys my done with the first part .Sameer ki entry will be in the next one .Hope u all liked it.Do give your votes and comments.I would love to read ur thoughts and views about it.Thank u for reading.Will be back soon!!