part 7- The Night Of New emotions

Hey guys m back with the next part .M really sorry for the delays .M really burdened up with lots of personnal and proffessional work and ya alongside m managing 5 more stories so plz forgive me.I hope u all like this part m gonna start with the competition in next one as it will mark the beginning of their proper love story ie "Aashiqui".This is the base of their new rising feelings for each other.

Happy Reading,

After returning home from the Academy,Naina was charged with a new positive energy and hope.She was continuosly smiling to herself and the reason was unknown to phulla bua who was observing her on the dining table.Phulla bua felt a bit suspicious and finally asked "beta kuch hua hai kya aaj Academy mei?"
phulla bua's voice broke her reverie and she looked at her and started narrating her everything and also showed her golden batch to her daadi bua.She was careful that she didnt disclose the very intimate moment she had shared with sameer.After hearing  her story,bua daadi was happy and silently prayed to God for Naina's safety and success."Accha hua beta,sameer aa gaya teri madad ke liye,mujhe to yakeen hi nahi ho raha hai ki itna bada star aur fir bhi itna saccha aur accha dil ...sacchi jo bhi ladki uske liye bani hogi wo bauhat hi zyada khushkismat hogi".Naina smiled whole heartedly thinking about bua daadi's words.Really the girl who will marry him would be luckiest,she thought. She wasnt known to the fact that ,he would be the lucky one to have her as his lifepartner in future.Little did she knew that their pair was already  made in heaven and one day they will be together.
"Accha beta tu jaa aram kar le,kal kitne baje jana hai tujhe?"bua daadi questioned to which she replied "11 bje bua daadi".Phulla bua kissed Naina's forehead and headed towards her room.

On the other hand
Sameer's room,

Sameer was smiling to himself thinking about her.In his life till now he havent met someone who is so kind and so pure.Her heart had that simplicity and the pureness which attracted him towards her.And how could he forget those black dove shaped eyes.Her name was so perfect "Naina"he exclaimed happily and then his hands automatically felt the absence of her warmth when he had hugged her.That moment was pure bliss for him.Nothing till now was so soothing or so peaceful.He continued staring at the moon while standing near the edge of the window.His lips were plastered with that same peaceful smile.

When Nanu entered his room ,he was happily surprised to see sameer standing near the window with the slight smile on his face ,which looked more soothing under the moonlight that poured on his face through the open window.But,the more surprising thing for nanu was that the room which usually welcomes him with a bottle of whiskey and a glass and that usual alcoholic smell lacked that odour today .Before calling sameer,nanu looked around on the floor and his doubts were confirmed that he hadnt planned to drink tonight.He was so happy that he immediately went near sameer and hugged him tightly."kya hua nanu?"a confused sameer wanted to know the reason behind this sudden affectionate love from his grandfather."Bas aaj bauhat accha laga tujhe yun sukoon ke sath dekhke"nanu replied in an emotional voice.Sameer understood the reason behind this and he too hugged his nanu lovingly.
"Aaja beta yaha baith mere sath"nanu asked him to sit on the bed beside him".He took his hands into his and asked "kya baat hai beta?aaj tu thoda badla badla lagra hai".Sameer smiled and replied "kuch nahi nanu bas aaj dil me ek alag si khushi mehsoos hori hai".Nanu smiled unknown to the reason or the person behind the new changes in his grandson."Aise hi muskuraya kar beta ,bauhat pyara lagta hai "nanu carressed his face and soon sameer kept his head on nanu's lap while nanu patted head lovingly."Ab kaunsi lori sunani hai?"nanu questioned in mischiveous tone which left the two giggling and laughing."Waise ,kitna accha kaam kiya aaj tune"nanu initiated the conversation which sameer wanted since the time they started talking.
"Nanu plz wo kanishka oberoi ke against action lijiye,usne aaj bauhat galat ki"sameer reasoned and was sounding very upset. "Par beta ,wo chief sponser ki beti hai,hum majboor hai ,plz try and understand"nanu tried explaining but he didnt let go. "Toh nanu aap hi sochiye usne dobara ye naina ke saath kia toh?"sameer again explained his point and this time there was a panic rising in his tone.This time nanu understood that this whole discussion is not because kanishka did wrong but because ,the girl being the victim was naina."To beta,wo ladki naina hai islie tu itna pareshaan ho raha hai?"nanu finally spoke with a slight smile making sameer shy ."Na..nahi nanu aisa kuch nahi bas wo bauhat acchi ladki hai"sameer tried very hard to cover the blush that was adoring his cheeks but when it comes to nanu ,he knew its the toughest job to hide something from him.