Part 8-Tohfa,a token of gratitude!!

No sorry will work this time as m 6 months late ...well I donno why but I had lost connectivity with this story.Still m very sorry ... here is the next part❤❤

Happy reading❤

After the night of new rising emotions,the morning sun rose up with a new hope ,energising the world with a new day.

Naina had already woken up early in the morning as she had decided to visit the temple to gain some positivity for the competition.Also ,she had decided to buy a gift for sameer as suggested by swati.She got dressed in her light blue chudidaar and went down to meet bua daadi.

Downstairs,bua daadi was sitting with her Ramayan and was reciting a few lines.As she saw Naina coming towards her,an instant smiled bloomed on her face and she asked naina to sit with her for a few minutes.

"Naina beta,jab bhi duvidha ho yaa man shant na ho bas kuch acchi batein sochni ho to Ramayan padhna chiye,bauhat accha lagta hai aisa karke,sach much "bua daadi suggested naina and she nodded happily.

"Jee ,bilkul bua daadi,abse shuru karugi." she replied and then the two sipped their morning tea.

"Daadi bua mai na mandir jana chahti hoon,aap chalegi mere sath?" she asked politely.

"Nahi beta,tu chali jaa mujhe na thoda kaam hai ghar pe .."daadi bua excused herself and soon naina left for the Temple.

As she walked up the temple stairs,all she could do was smile as some unknown happiness was gripping her heart.

"Pata nahi kis baat ki itni khushi ho rahi hai mujhe....aaj to waise bhi mai safe zone mein hoon,fir ye alag se khushi kyu?"

She questioned herself about the reason for her happiness but little did she know that it wasnt because of the competition but because of the person whom she will meet there.Her sub- conscious mind did knew that it was because of sameer but then her heart was far from this understanding at that moment.

She prayed to God for her family's happiness,for preeti ,swati's exhibition success,for munna's mumbai contract ,her father's health and mother's happiness.After praying for all she prayed to God "Bhagwanji please mujhe rasta dikhaeyga ki aaj kya tohfa doon sameer sir ko,unhone mere liye itna kuch kiya...aaj mai apne sapne ke aur kareeb hu kuki unhone mujhe bachaya ...islie mai bas unhe dil se thank you bolna chahti hoon...aur aaj wo academy to aaeyge hi kuki competition ka pehla din hai,to hopefully unhe unka hi gaana meri awaz mein pasand aae...bas aaj aur kuch nahi mangna "

After taking the Aarti and prasad she wished the Panditji and started climbing down the stairs.She was in her own thoughts and suddenly her duppatta came beneath her feet and she slightly lost her balance.

"arey...ouch"she uttered and an arm rested on her shoulder to give support ..."Arey sambhalke beta" a man spoke.Naina raised her eyes to see the familiar person who was none other than Mr.Jai Prakash Maheshwari.

"Sir aap...Jai shree krishna" and she bowed down to wish him.Nanu smiled at naina and blessed her heartfully.

"Miss Naina aap aur mandir mein?" nanu asked her.

"Jee mai to roz mandir jaati hoon...nagpur mei humare society mei hi krishna ji ka mandir hai waha har subah 7 bje Aarti hoti hai bas usi ke liye chale jaati hoon" she informed and nanu happily listened to her.

"Accha laga ye dekhke ki aaj ke zamane mei bhi bacche bhagwan mein itna mante hai...Ek aap hai aur ek mera rajkumar jo in cheezo se kaafi door hai" nanu praised naina and indirectly accused sameer on which naina laughed while looking down.

Nanu noticed this little reaction and his mind automatically moved back towards the last night conversation with sameer about her.So there is something from both the sides,unknown to both of them he thought and then smiled again.