Part 11 - Feelings of love

Hey guys m back with the next part. Hope you all liked the previous one , well responses did tell that you all loved it so thank u again 💜

Happy reading

The day of round 2 was a hectic yet memorable one for everyone but especially the would be lovers. Sameer and Naina wanted to say so many things to each other but unfortunately they couldnt as they were always surrounded by people around . They both parted ways without even having a proper conversation about the misunderstanding , the gift , the performance. They both were equally anxious and their anxiety was visible clearly by their body language. Nanu and pandit were witness of this scenario and they couldnt do anything but laugh on seeing the Lovestruck Rockstar of this Nation. Never in their dreams they had expected that Sameer could fall in love that too with such a simple sober girl. They were happy for their loved one but were a bit scared for Naina and this feeling mostly disturbed nanu as he wanted her heart to be safe and unbroken . She was a pure girl he knew and he couldnt let his grandson's bad habits ruin her life . His heart knew that Sameer was a good man and clean hearted but his mind knew his bad qualities of being aggressive , being rude and obviously his drunkardness which is the talk of the city about which Naina wasnt aware till now may be ...he guessed .

The night was long and dark as the two restless souls were still in deep thoughts , reliving the moments of that day . Naina kept on thinking about his last kiss while sameer couldnt help but stare at the gift with lovefilled eyes. He had lost the count on how many times had he actually read the little notes written by her . He could hear her melodious voice echoeing in his silent room. He kissed the clock again ,blushed muttering to himself

"Beta Sameer tu to gaya "

Unknowingly he did realise that yes the feelings of love are overpowering his heart and mind , yet he couldnt accept it in words .

Tonight again , the whiskey bottles were untouched , lying at a corner and may be he had forgotten about them. Nanu as his regular habit peeped inside his room and saw him kissing a clock . He slowly entered inside and as expected , Sameer didnt acknowledge his presence , instead he was busy admiring a guitar shaped clock in his hand.

"Kya dekh raha hai ?" nanu asked confusedly while the response he got in return surprised him .

"Naina ko ..." he replied dreamily and then suddenly realising what he had spoken he became embarrassed.

"Kya kya kaha ? Naina?" nanu tried to keep a straight face and behave as normally as he could as he didnt want Sameer to feel shy about his newly growing feelings.

"Wo wo ...mai..nanu...aap...haa aap kab aaye ?" he mumbled trying to frame his words but he knew he had failed miserably .

"Arey arey hakla kyu raha hai ...chal aa idhar baith " nanu tried to be as normal as he could and sameer sat beside him , all shy and embarrassed.

He kept on looking down with a blush over his cheeks while nanu was tried hard to supress his smile.

"Wow itna sunder clock ...kisi fan ne gift diya kya?" he asked trying to be unawared about who gifted it .

"Wo fan nahi nanu....thank you gift hai...Naina ne diya " he finally confessed , still admiring the clock in his hand .

The warmth in his eyes was enough for nanu to understand that it is deep love from sameer's side.

"Bauhat accha tohfa hai , ye tujhe sangeet aur waqt dono ki kadar yaad dilata rahega " nanu replied while keeping a hand on sameer's shoulders.

The moment his words reached Sameer's ears , he instantly looked at his nanu as these were the exact same words written in the note by Naina .