part 5-First conversation

Hey guys m back with
the next part.Ya i know last part was a cliffhanger but i hope u all liked their destined meet😁Two people were the showstoppers of the last part no no not sameer & naina but kanishka and the wall lizard and m sure u all could guess the reason very well.So lets start the story .Do read and give your responses❤
                 "Baahon ke darmiyan,do pyar mil rahe hai...jane kya bole man dole sang ye badan...dhadkan bani zubaan....."
Naina's pov-Naa jaane kyun aisa lagra hai ki kuch waqt ke liye ye waqt ruk sa gaya hai.Naa kuch nazar aaya na kuch sunai diya,bas ek khamoshi hai jo do dilo ki awaz ban gai.
Sameer's pov-Kabhi socha tha na ki kisi anjaan ke bahon me mujhe wo sukoon milega jise mai naa jane kab se dhund raha tha.Naa jane ye kaunse naaye ehsaas hai ,par jo bhi hai mujhe yaha accha lagra hai.
Samaina pov-Man hi nahi kar raha hai yaha se kahi door jaane ka ,aisa lag raha hai jaise inhi bahon me mai meri puri zindagi  jee  sakti/sakta hoon.
                        Sameer and naina were lost in each other's embrace,they were so lost in their world that they couldnt hear the ringtones of their mobile phones.Naina fitted perfectly in his arms.Her head rested below his neck ,just close to his heart and so she could hear the rhythmic beating of his heartbeats.The sounds of their heartbeats now sounded as one coz they were so close to each other at that moment.Sameer's arms rested around her waist in a protective embrace while her hands were rested on her back ,tightly holding his shirt.Sameer rested his chin on her head and slightly tilted it.Their eyes were closed and a slight smile of satisfaction was adorned on their lips.They continued to stay in that position until naina slightly moved her head.This slight movement brought them back to the real world and they both slowly slowly opened their eyes.Naina nervously raised her eyes to look at him and saw that 'The Sameer maheshwari' was standing right in front of him and she was in his embrace ,totally lost in each other's eyes.She couldnt believe that this was actually happening or her destiny made it happen ,who knows!She noticed the spark in his eyes that made her blush and then halfheartedly she loosened her grip from his shirt and soon sameer too left his grip on her waist and moved aside ,finally breaking the hug.
                   Now the situation was very awkward for both of them.They were feeling shy ,embarrased and nervous of whatever had happened few minutes ago.They couldnt gain courage to look at each other and neither of them was in a state to speak something.
Wo ..wo tum theek to ho na?sameer finally managed to ask ,thus breaking the silence in which the two hearts were beating more faster than usual.
H..haa ..mai bilkul theek hu naina too replied calmly but feeling extremely shy to face him.Sameer smiled at her shyness and he just kept on staring at her with lovefilled eyes.      
Thank you so much aapne aaj meri bauhat help ki warna pata nahi mai yaha par kab tak rehti and after saying this she remembered something and then looked at her watch.KYA??she shouted loudly which scared him.He asked -Is everything alright? tum chilla kyun rahi ho?She looked at him nervously while his voice had genuine concern in it.Bolo kya hua?he asked again to which she replied woh '7.10' ho gae hai ab mai kya karugi and she tried hard to control her tears but she failed miserably.Sameer felt as if someone had pierced his heart with a knife.Though he himself had cried alot because of his past but he didnt understood that why a single drop of tear falling from her eyes made his heart weak.He didnt understood that why a stranger's tears are affecting him to this extent .He just wished to wipe those tears with his thumb but he immediately move out of those thoughts and asked her 7.10 ho gae to kya hua ?Tum late hori ho ?tumhe ghar chod du? Naina nodded her head as no and said woh mujhe enrollment form bharna tha participation for round 2 ka and mai yaha locked thi.Maheshwari sir ne bola tha ki 7 pm se pehle bharna hoga otherwise they wont accept any delayed forms.After hearing all this sameer looked at her carefully and then saw the golden batch on her kurti.He looked at it and then remembered something...
*flashback*
Nanu-Arey sameer beta tu yaha kamre me akele kya karra hai ,ye dekh mai tujhe kuch dikhane laya hoon.
sameer-kya dikhana hai nanu,plz baad me dikhana abhi mera mood nahi hai.
Nanu became upset and was about to leave when sameer held his hand and stopped him.
sameer-kya dikhare the aap mujhe ?btao na plz..
nanu smiled and kept a small box in his hand.
sameer-Ye box me kya hai nanu?
nanu-Kholke dekh beta aur bata kaisa laga?
sameer opened the box and smiled after seeing the golden batch.
sameer-Wow nanu ye to bauhat sunder hai par ye hai kiske liye?and then he started putting it on his shirt when suddenly, nanu snatched it from him.
Nanu-Ye tere liye nahi hai beta ,ye to wo participant ke liye hai jisne round 1 me sabse zyada votes haasil kiye the Aur tujhe pata hai ?ye na maine khud design kiya hoon.
Nanu was feeling proud of his designed batch and then he added aur tujhe pata hai winner ko one time eliminations se bhi ye batch bacha lega aur beta tujhe pata hai wo winner Nagpur ki hai aur uska naam hai ......
Nanu was about to say the name when suddenly his phone started ringing and so he had to leave it midway.
                 At that time too,sameer was eager to know the name he didnt understand why but he was feeling as if someone he wanted to know about was the winner of that golden batch.He neglected the thoughts and continued to listen to the songs on his headphones.
*flashback ends*
                     Sameer smiled remembering the incident and thought to ye hi hai winner is golden batch ki.No doubt!! jiski awaz itni meethi aur sunder hai wo hi asli haqdaar hai is achievement ki.M proud of my nanu's choice.He smiled thinking about it when suddenly his phone started ringing again.He came out of his thoughts and again looked at naina who was trying to call someone and was very disturbed.Sameer looked at his phone and saw 10 miscalls from pandit , 5 from nanu and 3 from Mr.vyaas.He was surprised to see that so many people had tried to contact him and still he didnt came to know.Where was he lost?and then again he looked at naina and he smiled coz he got his answer.
                 Sameer thought of calling them back but then he thought that naina is in problem and he should help her first,afterall she is a deserving candidate his mind said but his heart was giving some other message to him.
                       Naina!!❤He took her name so softly that it melted her heart at that moment itself.She forgot everything and was again lost in his eyes which had warmth and concern for her.Wo mai chalta hoon tumhare saath ,tum fikar mat karo mai nanu ko samjhauga ki tum yaha locked thi isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai.Aur waise bhi tum golden batch winner ho islie nanu tumhara form accept kar lege.Dont worry!!He consoled her and she just smiled and said a thank you !!Finally, sameer felt a little content on seeing her smiling like this and then he asked her to accompany him to Nanu's office .

NARRATOR-
"Aaj unse pehli mulaakat ho gai
         phir aamne saamne baat ho gai,
Milte hi unse nazar haaye is dil me
             Ek bekarari se ehsaas ki shuruwaat ho gai"
'PEHLI MULAAKAT',the first meeting ,uff ek haseen mulaakat to use kehte hai jo yaadgaar ban jaati hai.Sameer aur naina ki pehli mulaakat to wo dono kabhi nahi bhul paeyge.Akhir shuruwaat hi itni interesting hui hai inki.Pehli mulaakat thi kisi ke saazish ki wajah se aur pehla hug hua ek chipkali ke dar ki wajah se aur uske baad hui pehli baat wo bhi aamne saamne ,phone pe nahi .Dono hi ek dusre ke liye kuch naaye naaye ehsaas mehsoos karre the shuru se ,tab se jab se unhone ek dusre ko dekha bhi nahi tha aur ab dekh bhi liya hai cchu bhi liya hai aur baton ka silsila bhi shuru ho chuka hai.'First conversation to bas ek shuruwaat hai jeevansaathi banne ke is safar me,aage aage dekhte hai hota hai kya'

SO GUYS M DONE WITH THIS PART ,M PURPOSELY GOING SLOW WITH THEIR FIRST MEETING ,BECOZ IT SHOULD BE SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE.SO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?SAMEER ,NAINA KA PARTICIPATION APPROVE KARA PAEYGA?
                 DO GIVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS BELOW AND KEEP SUPPORTING,NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AFTER 21ST OF NOVEMBER.TILL THEN BBYE TAKE CARE❤