Within swift movements, he flicked the cigarette away and it went flying off the roof, not caring if anyone sees it or gets hurt. Jungkook scooped his bag off the floor before swinging it over his shoulder and went back down.

|||

Jungkook glanced at his watch and noticed that he was fifteen minutes late for his first class. When he entered the lecture hall, everyone snapped their heads to his direction, including his professor. Jungkook was about to walk to the back when the professor announces his presence.

"What will you say?" His professor asks as she faces the boy with her arms folded across her chest. Jungkook's dark and cold gaze, landed on the students of the class and they immediately trembled at his gaze. Just by his gaze, they immediately knew what he was trying to say.

And without Jungkook speaking a word, his classmates answered in unison; "yes, you may come in." With that Jungkook makes his way to the back seat, however, the professor stops him.

"Yah!" She shouted. "Do you think you can just waltz in here like you own the place?!" Jungkook then turns to the professor, his gaze colder and darker than a minute ago. He was getting ticked off by her, it was obvious that she's trying to humiliate him in front of all these students. Normally his other professors wouldn't even bother him and continue with the lecture, but this professor is different. And he's going to uno reverse card this bitch.

The teacher was taken aback by Jungkook's gaze. It wasn't in anyway mesmerizing at all, it was terrifying. It was like looking at the eyes of Satan. "Ma'am, we're in college already. Why do we have to this fucking routine?" Jungkook asked bluntly. He then continues, "it just makes us seem like a fucking elementary student." The sharp knife like words that flew past his lips really surprised the professor and in many ways hurt her. She was being humiliated by a student, in front of other students. "Oh yeah, I forgot. You're just a fucking elementary teacher and not a real prof-"

"Jeon Jungkook!" She interjects in a loud voice. The class flinched meanwhile Jungkook stood still unfazed; his cold gaze not leaving his features for even a minute. Tears were threatening to trickle down her cheeks, and Jungkook along with the rest of the class simply watch. Jungkook on the other hand, had the very edge of his lips lifted upwards, creating a small mischievous satisfied smirk. "Go to the principal's office right now!"

Jungkook simply scoffs before turning his heel and walking out the room. Once he closes the door, Jungkook was about to make his way out the university but he was then welcomed by the principal who was a few inches from the door.

"I think you've said some hurtful words that you didn't mean to say." The principal states in a calm voice, indirectly talking about what happened in the classroom.

Jungkook lifted his head to meet the principal's eyes. In response, Jungkook shook his head with a satisfied smile. "Nope, I don't think I regret anything I said back there."

The principal lets out a heavy sigh, "wrong answer. Come on, you know the drill."

|||

"So you don't regret anything, you did back there?" The principal asks once more, trying to get a hint of guilt from the boy.

Jungkook lets out a low groan as he run a hand through his face. He wipes his face aggressively with his hands before turning to the principal with an annoyed look. "How many times do I have to tell you? No, I don't. Are fucking deaf or something?"

"Mr. Jeon, respecting your profs is one of the rules here at our university. I won't let that attitude of yours-"

Jungkook interrupted the principal mid sentence with a scoff. "I think I've heard this line over two hundred times, aren't you tired of it?" -Jungkook blurted out- "I'll go to detention now if you're not done with your petty talk."