"Oh and Ophelia and Cate are staying with us." Max said as the doors shut and the elevator started to go up.

Shawn lifted his glasses to his hair and gave a confused look, "Why?"

"Because the asshole of a hotel you booked gave their room to a 'loyal' customer. They didn't have a place to go and if they went to another hotel then we wouldn't get to hangout unless we went out. Also because it's my belated birthday weekend." Max summarized in such a way he didn't leave room for Shawn to argue against it.

"Oh." Was all he said.

I never felt so awkward in an elevator before. It got silent and we all just stood there waiting as the elevator went up. I felt like I was on Greys Anatomy and a part of their elevator scenes. Finally the doors opened and the guys got out with Cate and I following behind.

    Shawn walked forward so he was leading the group. I was in the back, mostly because Cate was so excited to see everything. When we got to the room, Shawn opened it with his key card. It made a ringing noise before he opened the door.

    I watched him walk in and he held the door open. Max walked in first and Cate followed after. They both got so excited like they were at Disneyland. I finally walked trough and it was stunning, very modernized but the view. There was a whole wall that was nothing but sliding doors that opened to give a view of the ocean.

    "Wow." I said before letting out a whistle.

    "Oh my god look at that water!" Cate squealed as her and Max stood on the balcony.

    "Let's put our things away and go down to the beach." Max suggested with a clap of his hands.

    I smiled, "You guys do that, but I'm hungry." I said before shoving my hands in my back pockets.

    "I second that, you children can wait till we eat, to go. We just got here." Shawn said agreeing with me.

    "Should we get room service or go down to the restaurant?" Max asked.

    "The restaurant, but right now I'm going to put my things away." Shawn answered as he grabbed his bags and went to the left room by the living room.

    There was another room to the left upon immediate entry. Then I'm guessing the other two were the ones to the right. I did the same by grabbing my bags and going to the room opposite of Shawn's. Cate took the one next to mine and Max took the one next to Shawn's.

    I set my luggage next to the bed as I sat down. The sliding door wall continued to my room, giving me a balcony. I was quite literally going to wake up to a view of the ocean. A smile crept up on my lips, this was going to be a good weekend.

    Or I hope it was.

***

I took a drink of my water as I looked at Max questioningly. He was practically swallowing his burrito whole. I don't think I seen him once chew it.

"You're embarrassing Max." Shawn said looking at his friend with disgust.

Max looked at everyone who was staring at him, "So? I want to go to the beach."