Chapter 16: Battle in Neopia

Everyone on the wave road. (yes they just left Luna and Zack alone with all their stuff on the beach at night)

Ace: We have to hurry.

Geo: Ace calm down a little.

Ace: I can't if anything happens it's my fault.

Geo: What?

Tia: He didn't want to come at first he was worried something like this would happen.

Jack: Dr. Goodall told us it would be fine.

After a few little more time they arrive at Neopia.

Man: Ace the enemy is outside now.

Ace: Got it lets go everyone.

They dash outside to find Black Knight and White Witch standing in front of Dr. Goodall.

Ace: Get away from her.

Geo: Dr. Goodall run.

Goodall: Why Arther Geo and everyone else it took you long enough to get here.

Ace: What are you talking about?

Goodall: I just gave them the code to get by the security.

Geo: What why?

Goodall: Goodbye for now.

As Goodall starts to walk away Ace tries to get in her way. Black Ace appears in front of him.

Black Knight: Hehe sorry but your not going anywhere.

White Witch: We are going to get rid of you all right now

Ace: We'll see about that. Wing Blade!

Ace speeds right towards Black Knight who grabs him right before he can make contact then throws him across the area.

Black Knight: Didn't you learn from your last time you can't beat me with your sad excuse for power.

Ace: We'll see about that. Acid Laser.

Bud: Let's help Jack. Taurus Flame.

Jack: Wicked Flame.

All three attacks head straight towards Black Knight who waves his hand and sends all three back at them. Ace after the impact is returned to his human form while Jack and Bud struggle to stand back up.

Geo: You'll pay for that. Double Sword Fighter X.

Both of Geo's hands transform as he engages in a sword fight with Black Knight.

Geo: How are you so much stronger.

Black Knight: Well it's true I got stronger but last time I only used half my full power.

Geo: What.

At that moment Black Knight makes a fast attack and strikes Geo pushing him backwards.