Chapter 15: A Day at the Beach

It has been a month since the last attack by the elementals. Geo and his friends have been enjoying their time in Echo Ridge knowing full well that there would be trouble around the corner and they should enjoy themselves while they can. Geo has not seen Sonia at all during the month every time he tries to talk to her she finds an excuse.

Ace: Are you sure it's safe to go to Alohaha.

Goodall: Of course you just got out of the hospital go have fun with the others.

Ace: Well I guess I can call Geo and the others and see if they are going to want to come.

Goodall: Thats the spirit with all of us here working together theres no way they can get in.

Ace: Okay I'll go ask them now.

Ace calls Geo, Sonia, Luna, Bud, Zack and Pat to see if they want to go and everyone quickly says yes. The day they decide to leave they all gather at the wicket in echo ridge with Geo running late. Luna, Bud, Zack, Pat and Sonia at the wicket stop.

Zack: Wow I'm impressed Prez you haven't said anything about Geo being late.

Luna: Of course not I'm just going to make him pay when he gets here.

Geo: Guys.

Geo runs up to the wicket stop panting as he talks.

Geo: Im...here...now.

Luna: Geo your late again! Late late late!

Geo: Sorry.

Luna: Sorry doesn't cut it we missed a wicket because of you.

Geo: Yeah sorry I had someone bothering me again.

Bud: Really again?

Geo: Yeah my life has become a living hell since the incident at the expo I can hardly rest.

Sonia draws her breath sharply causing everyone to look at her.

Sonia: Sorry.

Luna, Bud and Zack start talking while Pat just sits under a tree resting. Geo walks over to Sonia.

Geo: You ok?

Sonia: Yeah I'm fine.

Geo: you sure you don't seem happy and you haven't answered any of my messages.

Sonia: I've just been busy.

Geo: Yeah I know the feeling I'm constantly getting bothered by people about the news.

Sonia looks down and gets a sad face which Geo notices.

Geo: You sure your ok

Geo leans down and presses his hand against her forehead

Geo: You don't have a fever.

Sonia: I said I'm fine what do you care.

Geo: What do I care we're friends right.