Chapter 14: Megaman's Return

Geo and Solo staring down Inferno Fist and Hydro Act.

Hydro Act: So you brought a little friend.

Solo: We're not friends I don't need them.

Inferno Fist: Why do you help him then?

Solo: Because I'm going to be the one to beat him so I can't let him die here.

Geo: It doesn't matter lets go Solo.

Solo: Fine.

-Solo

Solo lunges at Inferno Fist. Inferno Fist dodges his attack then tried to punch Solo who quickly dodges.

Solo: Rogue Break.

Solo rushes and tries to hit Inferno Fist who blocks every attack.

Solo: no way.

Inferno Fist: *sigh* I was hoping for a challenge.

Solo: Don't insult me take this. Sword Shockwave.

Solo sends a blast of energy towards Inferno Fist. Inferno Fist raises his hand to try and stop the attack but underestimates it and it sends him flying backwards.

Inferno Fist: Maybe this will be fun.

Inferno Fist's hands get covered with fire as he and Rogue start fighting hand to hand. Both seem to be evenly matched.

-Geo

Geo: Battle card: Plasma Gun X Lock on.

Inside Geo's visor he locks onto Hydro Act and shoots the Plasma Gun. Hydro Gets hit with it but before he can attack again returns it.

Hydro Act: Jugglers special.

Sha starts to juggle some balls then throws them all at geo. While in the air they all start to gain power and they collide with Geo exploding. (A/N attack idea from dragon quest 9 have a ball minstril skill.)

Mega: Geo get up.

Geo: Battle card: Jet Attack X and Sword Fighter X.

Geo's left hand turns into a bird and his right becomes a sword. He uses the Jet Attack to speed towards Hydro Act before she could dodge then uses his Sword Fighter to attack her. Hydro Act jumps backwards and gets ready attack.

Hydro Act: Pin Missile.

She throws two bowling pins up and both of them speed towards Geo at high speed.

Geo: Battle Card: Mad Vulcan.

Geo's hand transforms and he shoots both of the pins destroying them mid flight.

-Solo

Solo finally gets the upper hand and pushes Inferno Fist Backwards then summons his sword and dashes towards him and cuts him.

Inferno Fist: Crap.

Solo: Now lets finish this.