Chapter 11: Explinations

Geo in his room asleep. His hunter's phone starts to ring.

Geo: Why is my alarm on it's Saturday.

Mega: That's your phone genius.

Geo: Shut it Mega.

Geo sits up and grabs his hunter.

Geo: Browse.

The browser opens to show Ace's face.

Geo: What's going on Ace it's to early.

Ace: Sorry Geo but get to the hospital now we need to talk to you about something right away.

Geo: What is it.

Ace: It's got to do with the people who have been attacking you.

Geo: Ok Ace we'll be there as fast as we can.

Geo closes the connection with Ace then hurries to get dressed.

Geo: Ok then let's go Mega. Transcode 003 Megaman.

Geo transforms the gets on the wave road and goes straight to the hospital. He arrives in a few minutes then goes to Ace's room. When he gets there he sees Ace in his bed with Tia, Jack, Pat, Bud, Sonia and Dr. Goodall standing around the room. There are also 3 monitors in the room and on them you can see the faces or Dragon, Pegasus and Leo.

Geo: Why is everyone here and what about the satellite admins what's going on.

Ace: Finally Geo we were waiting for you. OK then well the reason we called you all is because we have some very important news about what's been going on lately but it will be better for the admins to explain.

Dragon: As you all may know we are Am-ians called the Three Wise Men.

Leo: But we actually used to be called the Four Wise Men.

Sonia: Four what happened to the fourth.

Pegasus: The fourth was a friend of ours named Raiju.

Bud: So what happened to to him.

Dragon: He thought that with our powers instead of protecting everyone we should rule them.

Leo: None of us agreed with him and he left.

Pegasus: After a few years he actually went through with his plans.

Dragon: He somehow gained more powers and he returned with 8 EM beings he created with his powers.

Leo: They attacked and almost took over the planet.

Pegasus: Even we had trouble fighting him.

Dragon: Eventually we defeated him but with his immense power we had to seal him and his 8 followers.

Leo: We split his power into 8 parts.

Pegasus: And we watched over it for years and peace returned to our planet.