Chapter 1: A New Threat Appears

Ace: Doctor Goodall how are the experiments coming?

Ace walks into the lab where is typing something on a computer. The lab is darkened but has a dim green light illuminating it. The room is empty other then Goodall in her seat and Ace standing there.

Goodall: They are coming along nicely have you finished your mission already?

Ace: Piece of cake im not the leader of the hunters for nothing. I just wish something would happen though these missions are to quick and easy.

Goodall: You should be glad its just proof of how well you and the Hunters are doing at stopping crimes.

Ace: Yeah you've got a point.

-Ace pulls out a megabar and starts to eat it. Acid appears out of Ace's Hunter VG(V2).

Acid: Ace you really need to learn some self control when it comes to those.

Ace: I can stop at any time.

Acid: Really... why dont you stop now then?

-Ace takes the last bite of the bar.

Ace: There i stopped.

Acid: You didn't stop you just finished it.

-A hint of annoyance can be heard in Acid's voice.

Goodall: Oh leave him alone Acidina he deserves it after working so hard.

Acid: I'm not the only one worried so is Tia.

-A loud alarm sound fills the room and the room is illuminated with a red light.

Ace: Isn't that...

Goodall: The security alarm but how did something get into here we have high security on every entrance wave or human world.

Over Speaker: , Ace a very powerful EM being has infiltrated our system we've sent the other hunters after it but none have contacted us yet.

Ace: How long has it been since they went in?

Over Speaker: We had reports of something strange outside so some of them went out to check it out and have been gone for at least 10 minutes.

Ace: That's not good they should have checked in by now.

Over SpeakerL We are tracking the EM being here and it seems to be on it's way to your location.

Ace: Understood Acid lets go trans...

Goodall: Both of you wait a minute its gotten past all of the other hunters you had better be careful it must be powerful and Ace I know you want something more exciting but don't be reckless.

Ace: Your right we'll be careful right Acid.

Acid: Yes sir.

Ace: Now then lets go transcode 001 AcidAce.

-Ace turns into AcidAce then turns into EM waves and vanishes from Goodall's sight.