Chapter 5 - 4 strangers?

Start from the beginning

"well then I suppose your right" suddenly Larrith's wyvern then made a weird quiet growling sound "it's alright. These guys seem fine" she reasured.

"I take it he doesn't trust us?" I asked "nope he doesn't trust anyone except me" she said popping the p in nope.

"Ok I'll keep that in mind. But um should we stick together or not" I asked "hmm I think it would be a good idea to stick together for the night then tomorrow we can decide whether we want to stay together or not" Larrith said "yeah that seems reasonable."

We walked for a bit with Fir and Delta watching eachother like their both predators stalking prey. "So how did you come to be an owner of a wyvern?" I asked "I found him as a baby. He was injured and I took care of him. I guess he thought I was worth sticking around with" she said "what about, you how did you get Fir?" "He's been with me since I was a kid I don't remember how though" "ok then" she said. We walked a bit more and suddenly came to a large ruined structure. "This should be a good place for the night" I said.

We walked into the ruins and suddenly came face-to-face with two other women. One with brown hair and brown eyes and another with long blue and black hair with dark eyes.

______________________________

Unknown Pov

"Ok. I need to find that girl again. Where could she have gone?" I thought to myself.

"I know she's not human. That's for certain!"

I continued to follow the girls sent for a bit untill I came across some one else's sent.

"Hmm. She must of meet someone. Hmm" I took a quick smell of the other girls sent and realised that they are both going in the same direction "huh good choice in companion girl." I thought.

After a while of walking and following the twos sent, I could feel and smell a creature of evils sent. "Bloody hell! Why do they have to be everywhere!" I kept following the sent of the girl but with a quicker pace.

"I have to hurry! If those monsters are near then she's in danger!" I followed the sent further till I could smell five different sents.

One belonged to the girl I've been following for a while, one to the person she meet, two others I don't know yet and the other was of those bloody creatures I've sworn to stop.

I walked into a clearing with an old ruin and I could see four girls, one being the girl I was following.

They looked like they where trying to work out something.

I changed into my other form to hopefully hear then better.

"So, what your saying is that your home's where destroyed, and you have nothing to go back too. And you both just meet eachother and now your working together to survive the night?" A girl with lilac hair said.

"Yeah and?" Another with brown hair and brown eyes asked. "Its just that we're going through the same thing." The lilac girl said

"Really? Well maybe we could all work together, you know?" Another girl with black...or is it blue hair?

"Might as well. We all seem to be in the same predicament here" the girl I've been following said "I agree. There's no point in being against eachother when there's Darkspawn running around" the brown haired girl said "that girls smart." I thought "if only that bastard back there was as smart as her"

Just then about ten Darkspawn started to filter out of the trees towards the girls. The girl I was following and the girl with lilac hair turned to face them and pointed their weapons. A Lance and a wand towards the Darkspawn.

Even though they don't know how to fight them, they seemed to be well aware of how to fight but not well it seems. So I went back to my regular form and ran towards the girls and stood between them and the Darkspawn.

"WHAT THE?!" The girl with the Wyvern said. I drew my sword and shield and got ready to fight. "Don't mind if I step in do ya?" I asked

As the Darkspawn approached I took the heads off the two closest and swung my shield at the next to hopefully knock it of balance which it did. The next one to approach had a tiny dagger "well your no threat are ya?" I asked and then stabbed it right in the heart (if it even has one).

Then the one I knocked down got back up and started to approach but five others where coming up from behind me.

I focused on the loner one and took its head clean of but the five from behind got a lucky shot from an archer as an arrow went straight into my shoulder.

"AAAHH MOTHER..." then the Darkspawn was cut down one by one by the girl with the Lance and the wand. The girl with the wand was causing the Darkspawn to go in flames and the one with the Lance was stabbing the life out of two of them. Once the five where dead I turned to face them "thanks for the assist" but before they could respond a final Darkspawn approached while carrying a giant war hammer in hand.

"Oh for crying out loud" I said as I got ready AGAIN but this time it seemed I had some backup from the two girls with weapons. The one with the wand was continuously casting small fireballs at the Darkspawn ,to what I can only assume is to distract it, while the one with the Lance was trying to stab it anywhere she can.

I picked up my sword and ran behind it. "DUCK!" The two girls at the side screamed and the three of us just narrowly avoided the giant war hammer. The Darkspawn was swinging it around wildly to hopefully knock us back but that didn't stop me from taking a final swing at the creatures head.

Instantly decapitating it. "Jeez these monsters never give up do they" I said. I looked up at the four girls and they where stareing at me like I had just grown an extra head. "What?" I asked "um who are you?" The one with blue and black hair ,it seems, asked.

"Oh right, Um yeah, hi I'm a Grey Warden, but uh you can just call me Sarina."