Chuuya is not in this room. His presence is dull. It's almost disappeared. Should I let it go? These feelings. These feelings I have.

Where is the little Chuuya?

It's a promise then.

My eyes lightens. A promise is a promise and I will do whatever it takes to keep it. Especially when it's a promise I've made with Chuuya. The person, the only person I loved.

I swirl my body, jumping off the bed and put on my coat. When I go out, I rush back inside to get my keys. I'm panicking for no reason. Actually, I have the reason. My reason is him. I run, rushing to wherever the present Chuuya might be, the real Chuuya. I feel it, his presence. It's calling me.

I arrive. At a cafe, my feet brings me here. Chuuya is here! Taller, calmer. He's not a kid anymore. He is sitting there alone, absorbed by some thoughts. No time to think. In a hurry, I grab his wrist and pull him outside. The dazed Chuuya gasps as I pull him further to the destination. The only spot I can think of right now, where we can see the rainbow. Chuuya squirms, trying to shake off my grip, he is so confused, (He doesn't know about the rainbow promise I made with him, the child him it is.),only to stops when he saw my serious face, begging him.

"Please Chuuya. Don't run." We're heading there. I can't see the rainbow here, it's full of trees. By delving the surrounding, my mind caught some suggestions. But I chose only one. The highest place in Yokohama. The Shrine.

"Oi, where are you taking me?" He growls yet softly. Still frowning to my unusual self.

I ignore him, focusing on pulling him to my place. It took us a few minutes to climb the stairs and walk here. We're panting, catching our breath. I need to work on my stamina. Chuuya should too.

My hand never let his go. Chuuya looks at me. I grip on his wrist loosened as I grab his palm, locking our fingers together, tightly crushing his hand on me. He shivers and furrows his blue orbs at me. I turn to look at the blue sky, it reminds me to Chuuya. Chuuya follows my pupils and gasps. He never turns away from the colorful painting on the blue sky. He is amazed.

I took a glimpse at him secretly, hoping that he didn't realize. His blue sapphire eye shines as the lights go through it, igniting his already lighten orbs. Looking at his eyes, mesmerizing. It worth millions way more than any 24 karats diamonds. It's the most beautiful thing you can ever see. I totally forgot about the rainbow I'm running for just now.

It took him a few minutes to stop gazing at the rainbow. I just hope he didn't forget about me beside him, holding his hand. He then turns his gaze to me. Thank god he remembered me.

"This is...!" He exclaims, amuses by the colorful sky I showed him. His face is red, just like his own hair. Is he blushing? Is that means I actually have a chance? I will take this once in a lifetime opportunity. I'll tell him how I feel.

I breathe, passionately gazing him. Cupping his pink cheek with one hand. He didn't reject the touch. My eyes shimmer, smiling idly, happily! I was in a tizzy a little bit. This ginger lad in front of me didn't shove me off. He was waiting. Waiting for me to...

"I love you." This is the magic words that I always wanted to say to him. It may sound easy, but it takes all my courage to complete this old task. I inhale.

Chuuya's face was apple's red and I finally can exhale all the carbon dioxide after Chuuya mumbles this two beautiful words.

"M-me too." He covers his red face with his hands and I bravely yet slowly pull Chuuya in my arms. He hides his flushing face in my chest. I can only pray to god that he doesn't hear my heart drumming inside. This heart of mine might explode.

I raise both hands and wrap it around Chuuya's torso. Chuuya accepts my hug as he did the same to me, caressing my back. He sounds anxious. If he is nervous, I am a thousand times more nervous than him.

Oh, I'm living in a charmed life. How can I believe? This small Chuuya. My big love to him, way bigger than him can be fitted in his heart since I gave all the love to him. While his small love can fill all of me. Love is amazing magic. You can get the very best of it and also the worst. It's up to you choose the path to the very best.

Thank you me, for sacrificing all of your courage.

And thank you Chuuya, for filling the blank space in my heart with just your little love.

_______

Author's notes

This is a long one-shot. Let me hear your thoughts and don't forget to vote! I'll try to improve my writing XO

Since people kept saying this is pedo— I need to tell u guys that the last scene is actually the 22 years old Chuuya. The kid Chuuya appeared out of nowhere to lead Dazai to the real Chuuya and make them live happily together. Little Chuuya came by just to make Dazai realize and tell his feelings to the 22 years old Chuuya and disappears when the time comes. So this is legal 😔✨ Dazai don't need to go to jail.