I open the door and let the toddler in the small room as I lock the door back and join him on the couch. He is staring at the window. It's starting to rain. All the rains look like tears drop. Chuuya's tears drop.

"We are the bad guy's enemy"

Chuuya's voice was playing in my mind. It's when he is sixteen when we fought the enemy together. Outside, it is a sunny day after raining, I caught a glimpse of the rainbow but Chuuya didn't. Since he is in the corruption form that time.

"You know? Rainbows will appear after a stormy day." I say, sighing at his warm smile. It's beautiful, despite Chuuya being a child. Having little Chuuya here is all I can dream of. Well, the real one hated me. I don't care if this a dream, I'm just grateful that I get this chance with Chuuya. I'll cherish this moment a have. Truly.

"I know that! I'm not a kid!" He pouts. I smile wryly, almost laughing. I chuckle anyway. Chuuya gave me a warm smile when I did that and what did I do after that? I blushed. On my face, the fucking blush appeared. Not just that, I blushed to a kid! I will be put in jail for the sake of the law, arrest me. I'm guilty to this innocent soul.

"But, I never saw one. I just look at rainbows in storybooks." Chuuya draw an invisible round shape using his index finger on the couch, feeling down, he starts pouting and bubbling his cheeks. I grab him and hug him tightly only to stop when he wheezes. "Let me go! I'm gonna die!"

I gave him an apologetic grin after decreasing my embrace without letting him go. "I'll take you to see the rainbows then." I smirk as the little ginger creep up to me, staring at me with his huge blue ball eye. Then, he closes his eye, smiling with his shiny white teeth showing.

I hold my pinkie towards the toddler as he caught it in his. His cheerfulness just increases.

"It's a promise then!"

————

It's been two days of raining. All I could do is sit at home and eat leftovers, together with the toddler Chuuya it is. Still no sign of rainbows.

"I want to see the rainbows." He whimpers.

I eyed the ceiling and then to the window. It's raining, always raining. I hope I can make this little ginger's wish come true.

I flinch when I caught a pair of blue sparkling eyes staring daggers at me. Chuuya pouts, crossing his arm as he smiles at the end. Showing the reddish blush on his fluffy cheeks. I can't help but chuckle and softly stroke his red head, gaining another cute and gorgeous view I expected. The little ginger closes his eyes and blushes deeper, enjoying my touches. He only opens his blue eye when I stopped my stroking as I quickly look away.

I can feel his intense gaze now. Even I didn't even look at him. I just can feel it. He moves closer and faced me. I didn't look at him at all, I just know.

He cups my cheeks with his tiny hands and smile with his red apples cheeks. My heart feels so warm. I know my eyes sparkled at that. This kid, I love him... I love Chuuya.

That night, Chuuya slept in my arms. I embraced him tighter every time he squirms to make he feel secured and safer in my arms. It is the warmest night I've ever slept in.

Your warmth. I miss it, Chuuya.

I wake up when the sunlight from the windows have lightened my room. My hazel eyes glimmers. I can see the rainbow, it's quite hidden because of the trees, but it's visible! I have to show this to Chuuya!

"Chuuya!" I shout, not seeing any ginger toddler in my arms. No answer. I'm beginning to feel at loss. Like I'm losing something.