Ch. 33 Future To Come

Oof when I am too lazy to update and everyone. Gets disappointed...

Welp sigh...

Kirishima P.O.V.

I stared at Katsuki after his comment did he just tell me to go to therapy? I was confused and thought of it as a joke. I laughed it off asked what he was meant. "haha. What are you talking about Kat-love? What about therapy do I look crazy to you?" I asked. "no. But there is something you have to remember," "something about your mom's death..." he said the last part very quietly. "it was something he said, wasn't it? IT WAS SOMETHING THAT DIRTBAG TOLD YOU WASN'T IT! I KNEW I KNEW SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU BE BY YOURSELF I KNEW IT!" I accidentally knocked over a cup to have it shatter. I realised what I was doing. "no...I'm sorry I shouldn't have gotten this mad at you. I'm sorry," I walked towards Katsuki and tried to reach out to him. He flinched he looked so scared like an omega with an abusing mate. He was shaking he looked angry and shaken up. He was probably upset that because he was an omega he was scared. Even though he had a stronger quirk than me. He was still shivering and it made him mad. He looked so upset.

I hugged him right and Carried him up into the air. "I'm sorry. I'll go if that's what you want." I smiled at him and wiped away the tears around his eyes. I don't want us to fight not now not ever. Katsuki smiled at me with the cutest smile I had ever seen. It just made me smile more. There we were both of us smiling at each other and or future to come. Especially with our little babies.

This is actually sad there are like 2 or 1 more chapter of why not. The next chapter is going to have a 2-year time skip and I am. Going to be telling you what happened during those 2 years. Then the chapter after that is going to be an epilogue. I story about their family. Next few chapters are gonna be pretty long. I hope anyways... Bye, see you next time.

I have gotten into undertale lately and was very tempted to put in a pun. But stopped myself but I don't think I can stop myself from punning around next time. 😉 Ugh.....bye~