Ch. 16 To the Convince Store

Bakugovs P.O.V

The next day

"Hey about your past can you tell me, I told you to mine so why can't you tell me yours?" I asked him as we ate breakfast. He coughed out the food in his mouth "What made you bring this up so suddenly?" he asked shocked. "During my meeting yesterday, I met someone from your old class he called you a slut," I said, "he said you used to sleep with a lot of people" "do you believe him?" Eijiro asked looking down at the table in shame. "I don't know if what he said true or not. I'll like to know EIJIRO can you please tell me I am your wife for goodness sake I have your child can you tell me PLEASE" I said desperately. He looked at me with a pained expression and said "sorry I don't know if I can tell you I don't want you to hate me" he looked hurt. "I will never hate you, never hated me when I told you my past so why would I hate you for telling me your past." I said grabbing onto his hand. "mmmh" he thought for a while "Okay I will tell you tomorrow but please don't hate me" he said he looked at me straight into my eyes. Was what he was going to say really that bad. Did he kill someone... I thought, my imagination was going too far.

Later that evening

"Shit... we're out of ingredients I have to go to the convenience store downtown to be able to get more ingredients to make tonight's dinner," I said frustrated. It was pretty late and it was cold so I exactly did not want to go. But I was starving especially since I was eating for two. "Hey Eijiro I'm going to the convenience store downtown I need to get ingredients for tonight's dinner you don't need to come with me shitty hair bye" I shouted to him across the room. Before he could respond I left the house.

As I walked on the road I felt something off very off. Like somebody was following me from behind but I ignored it and thought it was just my imagination. I walked in into, the convenience store and looked around for the ingredients I needed to make dinner with. I Grabbed the ingredients and paid for it at the cash register. As I walked back home I felt like somebody followed me from behind when I turned around four people came and cornered me "Hey, hand over your money and maybe will let you go," they said activating their quirks. "Maybe you'll be lucky and I'll let you go," I said while smirking I dropped my bags and got ready to fight back. Little did I know that this fight was going to become a little bit more than a normal street fight.

Here's chapter 16 hope you enjoy see you tomorrow with another chapter