Ch. 8 Please tell me... (Re-Written)

Chapter 8 Originally Posted: Oct. 17, 2018

Chapter 9 Originally Posted: Oct. 19, 2018

Updated: June. 18, 2020

Waah one after the other right? Okay, so this one is technically two chapters written as one because the way I was going to write this chapter would make it so the next one didn't make any sense so...I just combined two chapters into one long one.

"Why...why are you here!" Katsuki exclaimed, shooting off from his chair, he was the reason for all the pain he had held over the years, why he had no control over his life and what his parents wanted him to do. He was the reason why he was so scared of being with another alpha. Katsuki was overwhelmed with the craving to smash that cocky bastard's face into the table, the blood that would run down his nose at such action was pulling him towards that alluring craving. But he couldn't lose it here, a quick glance at his puzzled alpha's face said it all. Eijiro was right there, so Katsuki pushed that thought down. He grabbed the other alpha's arm and dragged him towards the door of the cafe.

"Wait Katsuki, where are you going?" Eijirou stood briskly from his table intending to follow them.

"Eijirou wait." Katsuki glanced over at the worried alpha

"But Katsuki-"

"Wait. Please..." Katsuki's face held so much emotion freezing his alpha in his tracks. Without a word, Katsuki left dragging the unknown alpha behind him. The overwhelming feeling of dread was scratching at Eijirou's skin and the worst part he couldn't tell if it was from him or Katsuki. He wanted to go after them, every single alpha blood in him, urging him to follow, protect what was his. But the look he had received from Katsuki, told him if he did, he probably wouldn't be forgiven. He looked so scared, worried and he had said "please" for goodness sake Katsuki never said please or was polite in any sort of way.

Eijirou knew that whatever was happening was very important to him, and Eijirou didn't want to ruin it. So he sat, entirely focusing on the small emotions his omega was letting out to him. His primal instincts, however, were not making it easy. His legs kept on jerking, wanting to chase after their mate, he was with another man, another alpha. He was mine he isn't allowed to- Eijirou groaned into the table shaking his head of such ugly thoughts, just because Katsuki was mated to him didn't mean he had every control over him. He had promised not to act on his instinct towards Katsuki, but here he was trying his best not to run out of the shop and rip apart that alpha.

30 minutes later and Eijirou was at his limit he shot up from their table leaving their now forgotten meal that had arrived 20 minutes ago. He headed towards the cafe's entrance, mumbling growls underneath his breath. How dare an alpha keep my mate-. As he was about to break through the door, Katsuki came in falling into his arms. The smile from that Asshole still presents in his mind.

"Katsuki..." Eijirou's sweet voice caused Katsuki to look up at him, he received a small smile from his alpha, altogether riding the sickening smile he had received from him.

"Eijirou let's head home..."

"Katsuki what happened-"

"Please..." those words hit him like a bolt of lightning, Eijirou squeezed his eyes shut, his alpha instincts telling him to force Katsuki to say to him what had happened, but he refused because he knew that would only make this whole situation worse. Letting out a shaky breath, he nodded against the blonde's head.

"O-okay then..." living a bill much too high for the price of the food they hadn't touched they left the cafe. Eijirou's hand holding on dearly to his omega's not daring to let go. The negative emotions too many for him to place a name for was piling on his back. The one feeling he could get a hold on was fear. He didn't know why Katsuki was feeling like this, but it was so strong, more potent than the anger that the omega seemed to always feel. Eijirou was determined to figure out what was wrong with him.