Ch. 7 The Last Person I Wanted to See (Re-written)

Okay so here is the next rewritten chapter, as I said I rewrite when I feel like it because this is technically an already finished book.

Original Posted: Oct. 28. 2018

Updated: June. 15. 2020

The next morning Katsuki had groggily gotten out of bed, rubbing his hips from the aching pain as he did so while internal scrutinising the one who caused this pain. Even tempted to singe the redhead hair off, but the peaceful and contentful look on the alpha's face made Katsuki freeze in his tracks. Instead, he stroked the alpha's head and received small purrs from him, which did most definitely not bring a smile to the grumpy omega's face. A few more petting sessions and Katsuki hobbled over to the bathroom to get ready for the day. He tossed off his shirt gapping and turning red at the number of love bittes that littered his body. His nipples were so pink and sensitive that when he tried to rub them to ease the pain, he spiked his heat, causing his knees to buckle and he tumbled to the floor. The needy whimpers pulled Eijirou over to him, initially being worried but the overwhelming scent of Katsuki's heat soon turned his worried gaze into one of lust. He trod over to Katsuki before whisking him back to their bedroom. Just like that their day was gone and it continued like so until Katsuki's heat ended.

After heat Katsuki was always in a rather sensitive and unpleasant mood, this was mainly because of the extreme sexual frustration he had always felt during his heats. Not having an alpha to be by his side, but he didn't need and alpha he didn't want one. Though because of his steadfast beliefs in not requiring an alpha to depend on. It would result in his after heat mood taking a nosedive. He would always be frowning and getting annoyed at the smallest of things like his coffee blend not having the right amount of cinnamon and milk, or one of his emails coming in a minute late. His workers called it "Safe Week" because ironically no one was safe during these days. They would always be walking around land mines when they came in contact with him. Goddess help those who tried to sniff him. The after heat smell was super alluring and attractive, but if you even attempted to smell him because of his after heat smell, you would most definitely end up losing a little more than a few strands of hair. The worst one the employees had experienced was when a cocky alpha had tried to make a move on after heat Bakugou, that was probably the biggest mistake in that man's life. Let's just say that it served as more than a warning to other workers.

This after Heat Katsuki was different. He had woken up engrossed in the arms of the alpha beside him, his calming scent washing over Katsuki's tired body, the temptation to just stay there and fall back into dreamland was enticing but he needed to check something.

After wiggling his way out, he had hobbled into the bathroom to look at his reflection. He had bags under his eyes from the almost no sleep schedule they had during his heat. Having waves at random times during the night unable to go back to sleep unless taken care of. This time and for the first time Katsuki had spent his heat with an alpha, and it felt amazing he didn't even know if he could ever spend one without one again. Although Eijirou was the only alpha, he would even be able to spend his heats with (he was planning to do so anyway), but not only that, Eijirou was also the alpha he was now going to spend the rest of his life with. If the red, swollen, fresh bite mark on his scent gland wasn't already an indication of this, he was mated. Not to anyone but to probably the most caring and loving alpha of all time. One whose smile rivalled the sun. Someone like him was going to be with a grouchy omega like him for the rest of his life. For whatever reason, the thought of that made him feel horrible. Like he had stolen something away from this handsome young man of a mate. It was too late to regret it though the deed was done no take-backs. Your Mine.

___

2 months flew by, consisting mainly of them settling into their new lives together, not that it was really that different as to when they used to visit each other. The feeling of a bond was weird yet satisfying. Especially when it was with someone you loved, the two of them felt that. It felt like a warm feeling in your heart, knowing someone else was here to be with you for the rest of your lives. It was tender and comforting. The Bond gave them small insights on each other's emotions. Always being able to support each other on their worst days and compliment on their best. It was like you forever had someone on your side. For Katsuki, this was especially great because of his hard time expressing himself to others. However, his alpha certainly didn't have a problem even before the bite and was already pretty good at reading Katsuki. They saw each other every day, sharing each meal together and leaving the house together as well. It was rather peaceful, and Eijirou was in love with the whole domesticability of the entire thing. Morning hugs and kisses that could lead the morning blowjobs (which he was definitely a fan of) to a warm freshly cooked breakfast that they sat together and ate. Katsuki was a heavenly cook, he couldn't eat any other homemade food except his omega's now. After eating breakfast and they still had time remaining it would be filled with hugs and cuddles most of them insinuated by Eijirou but occasionally one from Katsuki which always made the redheaded alpha over the moon. After all the scenting they would leave for work using Katsuki's car as the omega liked to drive and refused to let the alpha take him to work. Eijiro once pleaded and begged to be the one to drive them saying things like "it's the alpha duty" and all that, causing Katsuki to scuff at him responding with